CHAPTER 69

Anna's POV

I am in deep shit, I mutter inwardly, as I increase my pace, trying to run away from the bitch. I thought she had gone into hiding when I didn't see her after the award night but I got to know I was wrong when she came to the mansion to look for me after Lily's birth. I didn't allow the maids to let her in and here she is again.

I never knew she works here too, I wouldn't have come looking for Tony. He asked me to come so we could grab lunch together. Since Lily was asleep in the nanny's room and I was bored being at home, I decided to come over to his work so we could talk and eat at the company's cafeteria.

Something beautiful is already springing up between Tony and me and I am damn scared this bitch will ruin it. I am less concerned about Aidan getting to know, my fear is Tony. 

I haven't been able to summon up the courage to tell him I am married to a man I don't love. I haven't been able to tell him about my baby. He hasn't asked me either and I hope he doesn't ever ask. I have a feeling Tony thinks I went for abortion as I mentioned the day he heard the conversation between Pam and me.

Tony and I have become closer over the months. I didn't want to meet with him because of my pregnancy, I didn't want to push him away with my situation. He insisted on meeting with me but I kept postponing our meeting till a week after Lily's arrival. I was so glad Lily came before graduation day, I wonder what I would have told Tony. 

He hasn't said anything about my pregnancy and I don't intend to tell him anything about it. We met last week and we have kickstarted a new relationship. I know it's too soon but I can't wait any longer. I no longer want to waste my time, leaving a sad life because of my child.

Now that she is here, I can get divorced anytime I want and take her with me. If Tony is serious, I am going to marry him.

I gave birth to my baby a day before graduation. My graduation from college was the best thing ever with Lily around. We went together with Aidan and Lily's nanny. I attended so I could get my certificate.

Lily's arrival brought unexpected joy and happiness, it gave me imaginable freedom and peace of mind. I do the things I like, I buy what I want and I go wherever I need to go.

I am no longer bored in the house with Lily's around. She makes me smile whenever I remember I gave birth to her.

Aidan doesn't care whether I date other men or not and I don't feel bad for dating Tony while in his house. Aidan still dates other girls and he brings them home once in a while.

Despite six months of staying in his home as a fake bride, he is still the same man I know him to be; hardworking, busy, quiet, harsh, rude, and arrogant. I like his soft side but he rarely shows it.

I made a decision the very day I got to know about my father, the very day I got to know I had two fathers. My mother is still regretting the fact that she didn't get to marry the man she loved and I am hoping the same mistake won't happen to me.

I am only with Aidan because of our child, we don't love each other. I want to love my life, aside from being his unwanted bride. I am already tired of being tagged unwanted, everything about me screams unwanted.