CHAPTER 80

Anna's POV

I stand up from the chair facing my mirror after a satisfying makeup. I look beautiful tonight, I know. I haven't been paying attention to making up and getting dressed ever since I got married to Aidan. 

I began to dress up when Tony came back to me and whenever I go out to meet him, without Aidan knowing. By the time he is back, my make-up is gone and my clothes off. 

I feel I need to look good now more than ever. I don't need to be scared of Aidan or what he will say. 

I don't know what Tony will think if I tell him to wait for me in a particular place while I go meet him there. I know it will sound suspicious and silly so I ask him to come to the mansion. 

Since he is coming early and I have made a vow not to be scared of Aidan anymore, he can come. I just won't let him come into the house. Once he horns, I will go out which is why I am already ready to go.

I am wearing a long-sleeved print round-neck bodycon gown. It is blue and I am wearing silver heels, blue earrings, and a silver purse to compliment my dress. I had chosen this dress since last night after waking up from my long hours of sleep. I asked Tania to help me choose between this particular dress and the other one but she refused to answer me. 

She was behaving like my mother, she isn't in support of my relationship with Tony.

So I chose the dress myself, before going to the kitchen to eat and I went to play with Lily. My baby is growing gradually. Her tiny hands are different from how they looked the very first time I set my eyes on her.

Her beauty keeps increasing every day and I am sure she will get a lot of suitors stropping into my home by the time she is an adult. I know I will not be here when the time comes but I am hoping she will be with me wherever I might be. I am hoping Aidan will let me have her when it is time for me to go.

"Anna, Tony is here", I hear Tania knock on my door.

I pick up my purse in a hurry, wondering why I did not hear the horn and how I got to stand lost for more than a minute.

I saunter to the door and pull it open. "Thank you, Tiana."

"Are you sure you are strong enough for this?" she questions with a worried expression.

"Of course." I smile. I appreciate the concern.

"Don't stay out late, please", she adds.

"I won't", I wink at her.

She chuckles lightly and begins to walk away. "You look beautiful anyway."

"Thank you," I shout after her. I did not bother to go see Lily before moving out. 

Tony is sitting on the bonnet of the car, looking around the mansion. When he noticed my presence, he looks up.