Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Ancient Silver Needle Technique

    In the camera, everyone can see that the red tail of the silver needle seems to be trembling?

    【Ah, it's really moving, not the camera shaking. 】

    【Absolutely amazing, the Chinese medicine student said that the needle tail trembled faintly when the needle was applied by the ancient method of silver acupuncture. The more stable the trembling frequency, the better the acupuncture practitioner's medical skills... There is one thing to say, Yu Shanshan's needles tremble quite steadily...]

    Dr. Xu rubbed his eyes subconsciously.

    There is no village in front of this place, no shop in the back, and after midnight, the program team can't contact other people. The only person with experience now is Dr. Xu.

    Dr. Xu said in his heart: I was also panicked. But it can't be shown, at any rate, he is also the thirty-ninth generation heir of Xu's traditional Chinese medicine, an outside sect.

    Yu Shanshan said calmly, "I'm poisoned, and the seventy-eighth set of acupuncture in Xu's Medical Code can be cured." The

    tone seemed to tell a junior: the boss is here, don't panic.

    Dr. Xu couldn't help nodding his head, although the outer disciples couldn't get in touch with the last fifty sets of acupuncture in Xu's Medical Code.

    Jiang pd got a little comfort from Dr. Xu's nod.

    Yu Shanshan was less than twenty years old, and everyone seemed to be seeing it clearly for the first time. The girl's eyes were bright and her face was tender and delicate, with her random bangs tucked behind her ears.

    She unhurriedly pulled out a silver needle, sterilized it, and stabbed it into another acupoint of hers like flowing water.

    Calm and composed, with a broad mind, like an expert outside the world, he is completely different from Yu Shanshan who behaved awkwardly and was always nervous a few days ago.

    Jiang pd was very disturbed, and asked in a low voice, "Doctor Xu? You see."

    Doctor Xu swallowed, "Wait."

    [Every needle is moved, Yu Shanshan really knows Chinese medicine? ]

    [I won't overturn the car, do magic or something. ]

    [That's really stabbing yourself... How painful, I dare not...]

    [How can you catch a tiger if you don't enter the tiger's den? Besides, is she really poisoned? Why are the other guests not poisoned? ]

    [Miss Sister has pretty hands, slender and well-proportioned, white and tender, drooling...]

    It was only five minutes before and after, and the number of viewers in the live broadcast room increased to more than 400. Everyone seemed to have waited for five hours.

    Yu Shanshan finally pulled out the three silver needles on his fingertips, and then everyone saw three tiny blood spots, and after a while, black blood drops appeared.

    Dr. Xu was terrified. There must be something in the blood beads. It seems that the poisoning is almost inseparable.

    In the past hundred years, Western medicine has been the dominant family, and Chinese medicine has gradually disappeared in the long river of history. He never imagined that in his lifetime, he seemed to have really seen the ancient method of silver needle qi.