Chapter 11

Chapter 11 No evidence found...

    Yu Shanshan grabbed the fat rabbit by the nape of its neck.

    The two sides were in a stalemate, neither wanting to give up.

    This is currently the only meat that can be eaten on the island, except for the ones in the sea.

    Thinking of the coveted delicacy, Cui Zhexi couldn't help swallowing, but it's a pity that he couldn't do such a conscienceless thing as robbing a little girl.

    In his eyes, Yu Shanshan is a little girl, Cui Zhexi is 23, and Yu Shanshan is only 19 years old.

    "Why don't we have half of us?" Cui Zhexi calmly suggested, actually sweating, in the Stone Age, no one could be easy to talk to. It is equivalent to a person who has no penny, suddenly picks up 10,000 yuan, and then someone wants to share 5,000, saying that he also saw the 10,000 yuan, why can't he share it with him.

    If it's okay for Pei Ze to talk here, after all, Yu Shanshan likes Pei Ze, so he will definitely make a compromise and give Pei Ze some.

    Yu Shanshan stood up, Cui Zhexi actually took a small step back in fear, and realized that this move was too cowardly, so he stepped forward and puffed up his chest.

    "Okay."

    Cui Zhexi's eyes widened in disbelief.

    "Can you kill rabbits?"

    "Ah?" Cui Zhexi found that Yu Shanshan was asking him, the question of killing rabbits is a bit tricky, he can't, but Yu Shanshan, who is thin and tender, can't.

    No way, who made him a big man? Cui Zhexi took care of the rabbit.

    The two carried the rabbit and walked through the rugged mountain road. Yu Shanshan picked up some wild berries and ate them halfway. Although the small red wild berries did not satisfy the hunger, the flesh melted in the mouth, sweet and sour, and tasted very good.

    For the first time since he came to the island, he tasted something other than salty.

    I heard that she lived in the countryside when she was a child, so it is not surprising that she knew these things in the mountains.

    Cui Zhexi couldn't help but pick a few more and put them in his pocket.

    The two of them didn't say a word on the way, they walked through the rugged mountain road one after the other, and arrived at Yu Shanshan's house.

    Passing by the newly built reservoir in Yushan Mountain, the sound of running water and the scent of bamboo attracted a few dragonflies, circling above the water outlet.

    This is the water pipe? Cui Zhexi was dumbfounded, half a pool of clear water had accumulated in the reservoir.

    great. Did she make it new today? Cui Zhexi's eyes flashed with amazement, and he walked around the reservoir.

    "You wait here, I'll come as soon as I go." Shanshan put down the rabbit and found a big leaf to cover its body.

    Cui Zhexi: "Are you taking advantage of me?"

    Yu Shanshan looked puzzled.

    Seeing her clear eyes, Cui Zhexi saw that she really didn't understand, "It's nothing, you go."

    Yu Shanshan asked Jiang pd what Cui Zhexi meant.

    Jiang PD said, "Zhu Ziqing's prose, I'm going to buy an orange, you stand here and don't move until I come back. It was my father who told his son."