Chapter 128

Chapter 128 Sheet music

    Whether Shan Shan played "You Chun" is important, but not that serious.

    No, no, no, no big deal. Even if it is not "Outing in Spring", it is still a wonderful and graceful Guqin piece. It's okay to have a different name.

    [Just sent the recorded video to the Guqin Research Association, let's wait for the answer. ]

    [No, it doesn't matter, it's still a beautiful piece of music. If it's "You Chun", that's even better! 】

    【Boldly guess, will my sister have more lost songs? ]

    [Very likely, look forward to Shanshan bringing more lost skills! ]

    What if there are so many, will the relevant departments really pull Shanshan to do experiments?

    What she did was good for the country and the people.

    The bath bean formula she brought has saved countless acne-pocked faces and brought confidence to countless boys and girls.

    The ancient shampoo is exported to England. In the past, the Mediterranean Sea is now densely forested. As long as you use it, everyone will have hair on their heads. It has become the best-selling shampoo in the world, with 200,000 bottles sold every second. Go around the earth several times.

    In her place, there are no apprentices, and the master starves to death. All kinds of delicacies, all kinds of lost skills, are not hidden at all, and passed down through various methods...

    One by one, which one is not beneficial to the people?

    [It would be great if Shan Shan could live to be 200 years old! ]

    [My heart aches when I think that Shan Shan will only live to be a hundred years old. 】

    【Hahahaha, isn't the upstairs really a high-level black man? 】

    【As long as Shanshan's original intention remains unchanged, I can follow until the moment of my death. ]

    [+ my ID number. 】

    There are many loyal fans not only in China, but also abroad. Dozens of Weibo fan support clubs have already registered.

    Many foreigners, for the sake of Shanshan’s registered Weibo, say something bad about Shanshan, and they will [Foreigners do not follow. 】

    The French fan group always secretly expresses that Shanshan will be the daughter-in-law of France, and has been attacked by hackers many times. Which country does not want such talents.

    Such a person who loves the motherland and is committed to promoting the intangible cultural heritage culture, it is too late to protect her, how could she do things that hurt her.

    There are indeed some speculations on the origin of Shanshan on the Internet. A view that everyone agrees with is that Shanshan learned these lost skills and knowledge through his connections.

    Some initial speculations later turned into voices of support.

    Don't let her continue to do things that she has learned so hard, things that are beneficial to society, and make a lot of ill-intentioned guesses behind the keyboard, is she crazy?

    Therefore, Shanshan is the only public figure with zero black fans.

    After Shan Shan finished the song, He Zhizhou asked her, "Shan Shan, is this the lost "You Chun"?"