Chapter 7

Chapter 7 In Another Way Again…

    The sky is bright, the lawn is covered with a layer of hoarfrost, the buzzing bees are busy among the flowers of Angelica dahurica, and the sound of the waves that does not go out all night, after the ears get used to it, it will be very clear in the morning.

    A new day has come to this era, and it has begun again.

    It's extra relaxing on days when there's no alarm clock to wake you up. Yu Shanshan went to the kitchen to find water to brush his teeth, and saw a whole row of olive oil, seven bottles in total.

    Surprised for a moment, then she thanked the fairy and the big head who were carrying the camera, "Thank you for your hard work, I invite you to eat delicious food at noon." The

    fairy said the question in her heart, "How do you know it's us?"

    "Your fingers are stained. "

    He lowered his head, his fingernails were really purple, they laughed, "Hahaha."

    "What's for breakfast?" Jiang PD also came over.

    Yu Shanshan said, "Go and see if there are any eggs by the bamboo grove."

    Yesterday's flock of chickens and ducks lived in a stronghold, next to the bamboo grove, there may be eggs, duck eggs, and goose eggs.

    Datou blushed, "I went to fetch them in the morning." No one was left behind.

    Jiang pd: "???"

    [Hahahahahahaha. ]

    [Not only olive oil is not reserved for them, but eggs are too! ]

    [Big head: Eat according to your ability. ]

    The big head put down the camera, and took out one, two, three, four, five, six or seven eggs from the big pocket of the jacket. There are 4 eggs in total, 1 goose egg and 2 duck eggs.

    [Hahahahaha, I died laughing. ]

    [A big family of eggs. 】

    Very good, the olive oil is abundant at present, and the breakfast omelette is arranged.

    They said they don't need to give them, the program team gave them milk and egg food in the morning.

    Yu Shanshan fried two eggs for breakfast. After the breakfast problem was almost resolved, the boiling water on the stove hit the lid of the pot.

    Boiling water to wash my hair. I worked all day yesterday and sweated. I couldn't take it anymore.

    At the beginning, the program group only distributed one piece of soap, neither for face cleansing nor hair washing. A small piece of light green was used for washing face, clothes, bathing and hair, and it used up nearly a third of it. I don't know if they will be replenished in the future.

    Yu Shanshan had no choice but to wash his hair with soap, a bit disgusted with the soap full of chemicals, his hair was frizzy after washing, and he rubbed his wet and frizzy hair. Osmanthus pancreas, soap, and scented osmanthus oil are arranged later.

    However, for now, we must first solve the basic problems of food and clothing and survival.

    The house has been repaired, but there are no tables, beds and chairs in the house, and the food stored in the kitchen is only enough for a day or two. If there is a heavy rain or typhoon, if she cannot go out to find food, she will starve.

    She has long hair, almost waist length, not easy to dry. It was sunny outside, carrying a bucket, went to the reef by the sea to find food, basking in the sun and blowing the sea breeze.