Chapter 10

Chapter 10 The man who grows on my smile

    There are rows of fat bead pods on the wooden board, each round and round, bathed in the autumn sun.

    After Yu Shanshan dried the fat bead pods, he patted the drops of water on his hands. Holding the axe, I went to the back mountain again to prepare for the water diversion project.

    [Mountain Expedition~]

    [Haha, the battle song begins. 】

    【Curious about how she draws water, even without a hoe. ]

    [I probably guessed it, use bamboo. ]

    [+1+1, I also think bamboo is fine. 】

    Sure enough, under the curiosity and anticipation of the audience, Shan Shan walked to the bamboo forest in the backyard and began to pick bamboo.

    Some people didn't guess: [Ah, how stupid we are, the bamboo is hollow, and water can be diverted in the middle! ]

    [Yes! 】

    【Ah, master, I understand. ]

    [I forgot that there is a bamboo forest here. Are there any bamboo shoots to eat? My mouth is watering. ]

    [At the end of October, there are no bamboo shoots. Generally only winter bamboo shoots and spring bamboo shoots. Can look forward to the winter bamboo shoots. 】

    The bamboo that can be used as aqueduct material is preferably about 15 to 20 centimeters in diameter, and such thick and thin bamboo is considered old bamboo.

    When using old bamboo for crafts, bamboo is relatively brittle and has poor toughness, so you must be very careful.

    She picked out the gaps in the bamboo, and Jiang PD's phone kept ringing. Originally, she wanted a VJ (camera crew) to come to help, and she had already contacted her, because the two had worked together before and passed the break-in period.

    Last night, she just posted the recruitment information, and more than a dozen people came to contact him. She didn't cooperate with these cameras very often. I heard that these old cameras are quite big, so please stay still. Many people are too curious.

    This program is very important to both Shanshan and her. She wants to protect Shanshan, so she must be careful in selecting candidates.

    Last night she picked a photographer she had worked with before. In fact, the chief director gave her two slots. She temporarily asked for one camera, and she waited for the other slot to see if there was a suitable candidate.

    As if the phone was urging him to die, Jiang PD went to the depths to answer the phone.

    It was actually her postgraduate tutor who called, "Xiao Jiang, VJ hasn't been decided yet, I'll recommend someone to you, he's very interested..."

    It was the first time someone wanted to join her group due to their relationship, Jiang pd suppressed it With a smile on my face, I regret to say that I have already found it, and the new photographer has already arrived on the island on the plane.

    The tutor then hung up the phone regretfully, saying that there is a vacancy to inform him, and several people asked him to find him.

    Jiang pd hung up the phone and let out a sigh of relief. Is this the trouble of the superior?

    After a while, her mother called and said that her best friend's husband also wanted to come.

    Jiang pd wanted to refuse, but when he heard his name, he thought he heard it wrong, "Mom, who are you talking about?"     "