Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Coolie

    "I was hungry and dizzy at the time, I didn't see very clearly, my eyes were dark, and my whole body was covered with hair." He Zhizhou said unnaturally, obviously he didn't want to continue talking, after all, if it wasn't Shanshan, he really wanted to explain to Xiaoshan Inside the cave.

    A few people can't think of what "big eyes and long eyelashes" is.

    Shanshan had a guess in his heart, but he was not sure.

    The few people walked a little bit deeper, and finally found the camphor tree they wanted. There are about five or six camphor trees in this area that can be used.

    Shanshan first determined the direction where the tree fell, and directed Cui Zhexi to cut the camphor from a certain direction.

    As for He Zhizhou, he is not needed now, he has thin arms and legs, not as strong as her.

    [Trees are very skillful, the first step is to determine the direction, such a thick tree, it is not good to hit people. ]

    [Yes, if it falls down and hangs on the branch next to it, it's over! I can't even cry. ]

    [So there are so many ways. 】

    Cui Zhexi had never cut a tree before. At first, he had relatively raw hands and relied on brute force to cut trees.

    Shan Shan pointed out to him, "If the peak of the knife knife is slanted downward, and the peak of the knife knife is slanted upward, just cut at the same point."

    Cui Zhexi tried Shanshan's method, and it was much easier to cut.

    He looked at He Zhizhou, and in front of He Zhizhou, he bulged his small biceps. He understood the reason why He Zhizhou was not asked to cut trees in Shanshan. He Lvcha was weak and couldn't cut down trees.

    [No. 1's little eyes, what are you looking at? ]

    [Same curiosity. 】

    【Blindly guess number 3, show off your muscles to number 3. ]

    [Yfd No. 1: I'm so strong. ]

    [Damn it just spewed out after drinking water, I died laughing. ]

    Datou also joins in the tree-cutting ranks, and he and Shanshan cut down the fastest.

    Shanshan told them to walk over to avoid being hit by trees. After a while, a big camphor tree fell down.

    Then she called He Zhizhou over and asked him to cut off the branches of the tree.

    The branches are much thinner than the trunk, so they are much easier to cut.

    He Zhizhou understands that he is weak and will not prove anything.

    [Shanshan is a good boss, and has a reasonable division of labor. 】

    【Reasonable collocation, work is not tiring. 】

    【Curious about Shanshan's strength, the little girl chops down trees, her strength is no less than that of the five big and three thick big heads. ]

    [I don't have much strength, let's borrow some skill. I saw them moving bricks before, although Shanshan moved no fewer bricks than them, but it wasn't much. 】

    Camphor tree seeds burst, and a slightly spicy fresh smell fills the air.

    Sometimes fingers accidentally break the camphor tree seeds, leaving a black mark on the fingertips.