Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Two yfds are fighting...

    The refreshing sea breeze in the afternoon gently kisses the skin, like sleeping on a mat in the afternoon when I was a child, with my mother gently shaking the cattail fan, which is very comfortable.

    The two migrant workers slept extremely peacefully, their breaths were long, and there was even a faint sweet smile on their lips.

    Sleeping was also broadcast live, and fans of the two just watched them take a nap all afternoon.

    In the past, there was no time to take a nap. I made food every day, and I didn’t finish after eating this meal.

    This is their first nap, and it's such a safe and spacious place, isn't it better than a bed?

    [Brother sleeps so sweetly. 】

    【Take a screenshot, this will be my morning screensaver from now on, when I wake up in the morning, I can see my brother sleeping. ]

    [Oh! Woman, you are pretending that the person sleeping next to you is your brother! 】

    Shanshan was on the side of her canopy bed, drawing the design of the new wooden house, then lay down for a while, and woke up in an hour. The time on the mechanical watch showed two thirty in the afternoon.

    It's getting late, it's usually dark at 5:40, and there are only more than three hours of working time left.

    So he lifted the curtain and pushed the two of them awake without hesitation.

    The two were still dazed, not knowing where they were and why they were sleeping on the ground.

    Shanshan pulled them back to the cruel reality: "Get up and start working."

    As soon as Shanshan finished speaking, Jiang PD handed them cotton gauze gloves to move bricks.

    Shanshan held a design drawing in his hand, and Cui Zhexi and Pei Ze couldn't help looking over it, "Is this a new log cabin?"

    Shanshan nodded, "Yes."

    "It's pretty nice, can we make it?" Since the failure of the water diversion project last time, Cui Zhexi has fallen into deep self-doubt.

    Shanshan didn't take it seriously, "I'll do it as long as I can do it, you follow my command."

    To be honest, Pei Ze was still skeptical, but he didn't say anything.

    Building a house is much more difficult than directing water. From the foundation to the structure to the masonry, and then to the final roof, every project requires advanced planning and experience of old craftsmen.

    Not only Pei Ze, but also the audience in the live broadcast room are also questioning: [Can it really be successful? I don't believe it, it's so difficult. ]

    [The last time I mainly repaired the tiles of the house and beams, it was relatively not that difficult. This time the project is much bigger and more difficult. ]

    [Indeed, building a house is not like making mask soap, it requires both brains and experience. 】

    【Last time, Shanshan almost repaired the house by himself. This time, so many people helped, why is it impossible? 】

    "The design drawing is very detailed." Cui Zhexi pointed to the design drawing of the new wooden house.

    Shan Shan let go of his hand to show him, and at the same time, the three live broadcast rooms also broadcast the blueprint.