Chapter 87

Chapter 87 Focaccia

    Yin Louzhen had been pinching his mobile phone to type, and when he noticed the unusual gaze, he raised his head and met Cui Zhexi's eyes.

    The two hadn't seen each other for two years. When they met each other's eyes, they knew what the other wanted to say.

    Although their mouths did not move, their eyes had already competed for countless rounds.

    Cui Zhexi: "What are you doing here, get out."

    Yin Louzhen: "I want to come, it's none of your business."

    Cui Zhexi: "I don't want to see if you can be accommodated here?"

    Yin Louzhen: "It can't be accommodated . Could it be the beggar you decide?"

    Cui Zhexi's pupils trembled: "Do you know I'm a beggar?"

    Yin Louzhen smiled slightly: "I watched the live broadcast, and no one in the world knows that you are beggar."

    Cui Zhexi: "Oh, I want my food. I eat well and sleep warmly, and I am happy. If you want food, you want to eat. I am proud. If you want more, you are not rushing to our island to beg for food. Heh, you want it, no Here you go."

    Yin Louzhen really came to beg for food.

    Yin Louzhen looked embarrassed and took a step back.

    In the first round, Yin Louzhen lost.

    When the fishing boat arrived at the pier, Yin Louzhen walked down silently.

    He wears a wool cap, and his eyes and nose look very similar to Cui Zhexi's. Cui Zhexi has a slightly fleshier lip shape, while Yin Louzhen's lips are thinner, and he has a small dimple.

    Cui Zhexi has a slightly wider face, while Yin Louzhen has a narrower face, which is more suitable for film and television dramas.

    [Is the relationship between the two of them so bad? Don't say a word. ]

    [The three seconds they looked at each other, I seemed to hear dozens of words... Who is the new young man? 】

    【Don't you know? Cui Zhexi's opponent, Yin Louzhen, heard that the two are cousins, but they never admitted it personally, and we don't know. 】

    [I don’t know if I don’t follow the entertainment industry. Before I watched Shanshan’s live broadcast, I didn’t even know Cui Zhexi/Laughed and cried. ]

    [Ah, ah, I gasped, what is ylz doing here? ]

    [Oh my God, these two are incompatible, so they won't do it together. 】

    Cui Zhexi pulled up the fish basket, but on the surface he didn't greet Yin Louzhen, and Yin Louzhen did the same, confirming the rumors that the two were at odds.

    The two were at odds, and they didn't even bother to pretend.

    Yin Louzhen walked past him and asked the camera teacher behind Cui Zhexi, "Hi, I'm Yin Louzhen, and I'm taking the liberty to come to your chief director."

    Jiang Shaowen doesn't know much about these top domestic traffic, and in his opinion, there is nothing special about it. Nodding, "Okay, I'll take you there."

    Yin Louzhen called the chief director last night. A popular web drama he starred in just ended recently, and the popularity is at its peak.

    Yin Louzhen called the chief director last night and said that he would not charge money to come and shoot. Can the chief director still refuse? Of course not!