Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Can I still take care of the meal?

    It seems good, very good. Thinking of the seafood pasta last night, He Zhizhou salivated crazily.

    He Zhizhou added two more bricks to the original four bricks, his veins popped and he gritted his teeth.

    Still limping and limping.

    The viewer wept.

    [So strong, arms thinner than my hair...]

    [Although my brother has sprained his ankle, it won't affect his image of a banished immortal in my heart! right! Can't affect it! ]

    [Silly boy, who are you kidding? 】

    They were moving bricks, taking advantage of this time, Shanshan first went to the woodshed to see the little lamb that was injured yesterday.

    Its leg was bandaged yesterday, and Dr. Xu gave it medicine. One lamb lay pitifully, while the others went up the hill to find food and eat.

    The ewe should find food for it to eat, but the food it brought was limited, so Shanshan went to the back mountain to cut a few handfuls of grass and came back, and then went to the kitchen to get some carrots for it to eat.

    Because it couldn't move its legs, Shanshan put the food to its mouth.

    The little lamb likes red carrots very much, and gnaws on carrots.

    "Let me give you a name. How about Xiao Hu? Xiao Hu is a bit uncomfortable. Let's see what the netizens call you tonight."

    [Xiao Hu can do it. ]

    [I like to eat carrots, carrots, called Caro. ]

    [I think it's ok! 】

    After visiting Hao Xiaoyang, Shan Shan went to the kitchen to knead the noodles and eat steamed meat buns in the morning.

    It must be too late to make bread in the morning. After the furnace is built, it needs to be fired again to remove moisture and carry out preliminary sterilization. Let's do it in the afternoon, just in time for afternoon tea.

    "We don't have time to make bread this morning, let's steam the buns. If you are interested, you can make it with me."

    Yesterday Jiang PD told her that there are many people cooking with Shanshan in the comment area, so that she can explain more, and if necessary, she can slow down and wait for the audience.

    Viewers want to eat Shanshan’s food so much. The handmade ones are much healthier than the ones bought outside.

    Many people in the live broadcast room followed her to make breakfast. Her steps were unhurried, and they didn't need to pause, just follow along.

    Of course, there are also people who eat in the clouds. Some viewers order takeaway steamed stuffed buns and fritters, and they can have breakfast with Shanshan when they arrive home in more than half an hour.

    It is cold in early winter, and the dough ferments faster with warm water. There was a lot of water boiled in the morning, and three thermos bottles were filled.

    At the beginning, each of them had a big thermos. Now Cui Zhexi, Pei Ze, and herself have three kettles in the kitchen. When there is hot water, they will be filled with water. They don’t care whose water cup they need. Time to use it directly.

    She carried the kettle, which was usually full. Pick it up and prepare it for kneading.

    She continued, "Ordinary six buns, just add a catty of flour. For such a big bowl, two bowls are enough. Now let's take a bigger soup bowl to melt the yeast, add warm water and stir."