Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Wealth Code Yu Shanshan

    [The beggar is here. ]

    [Ahahahaha, why is he so funny. 】

    Dignified Prince Cui, what are you begging for? Cui Zhexi's fans dare not speak out because they are afraid that Yu Shanshan will not feed his brother.

    For the sole heir of the Cui family to participate in this variety show of survival in the wild, it was the biggest setback he had ever experienced in his life.

    Cui Zhexi picked up her straw hat, ran forward, and put it on her head. Stretching out her head curiously to see what was in her bucket, it was empty, "Are you going to catch the sea?"

    Shan Shan held on to the brim of his hat, "Yeah."

    Cui Zhexi is not a very familiar person, his feet are rubbed with sand, and he doesn't know what to say what.

    Shanshan saw his little Jiujiu and thought it was funny, "Would you like to come with me?"

    Cui Zhexi nodded immediately.

    Shanshan is going to explore the other side of the island. The island is divided into two by a high mountain, with villages on one side, and you need to climb the mountain or take a boat to get to the other side.

    On this side of the island, the mountains and mountains have basically been explored. I want to go see the other side today.

    The program group allowed the guests to take a boat to facilitate their fishing, but unfortunately they caught very few fish.

    The boat was ready at any time. Shanshan just proposed to take a boat to see the other side. Jiang PD called a speedboat. The speedboat came very quickly and was already waiting at the pier.

    The group took a boat for three or four minutes, and soon reached the other side of the island.

    Cui Zhexi has never been to this small island.

    This place is more like a primitive undeveloped land, even the trees on the mountain are more lush and dense, like a virgin forest, full of danger.

    Jiang PD said, "The director does not allow us to enter the mountain here, and even our staff has not gone up to see it. We have already explored the beach and sea rock area, and it is safe."

    "Okay." Shanshan nodded to show that he knew that he would not cause trouble for others and enter the mountain at will.

    The boat drove close to the rocky area near the sea, and it was inconvenient for the speedboat to go in because of the draft problem at the bottom of the boat.

    Several people got off the boat here, Shanshan rolled up his trouser legs, and went into the water wearing red rain boots.

    The sea water is crystal clear, this low sea rock, the lower part of the rock is infiltrated with sea water, and there is a layer of moss-like plants growing on the black-green rock.

    Because no one has stepped on it all year round, there are many shellfish that can be picked on the sea rock.

    [There are so many things in undeveloped places. ]

    [Of course, there are many things in the mountains where no one goes. 】

    Yu Shanshan found a place, put the bucket by his feet, and squatted down to pick shellfish.

    The shell clung to the wet rock tightly, and Shanshan scraped it off with a knife. The tender shell was curled up, and then it was thrown into the red bucket together with the shell.