Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    In this picture of white geese in the pond, the gauze-like and transparent white mist by the pond in the early morning is rendered in light crimson, and a ray of golden color through the leaves seems to give a ray of color to the white mist.

    So beautiful.

    A big white goose is floating on the water, and two white geese are stretching their necks to absorb water by the pool. The white feathers seem to be wet, and they are as moist as spring rain with scorched ink.

    There is not much ink used in the space, and three or two strokes form a masterpiece of its own.

    wonderful.

    Guo Anni looked at it for a long time, and even forgot to go to the toilet.

    Waiting until the second roommate got off the bed to go to the bathroom, she was startled in a daze. Early in the morning, there was someone standing under the mountain bed, with her back turned to her and her hair disheveled.

    "Ghost!" Xu Bailing hoarsely said, "Ghost ghost!"

    Guo Anni turned her head, made a "shh" gesture, and said in a low voice, "It's me! Shh, keep your voice down."

    Jing Meizhi on the bed He Shanshan turned over, the iron bed "creaked" twice, and continued to sleep.

    Xu Bailing withdrew his eyes from their iron bed, leaned over to look, and said after a long time, "This was drawn in one night?"

    "Yes." Guo Anni responded.

    "I've been painting my oil painting for a month... My senior sister, I've been preparing for half a year. Now, I might lose."

    Guo Anni raised her eyebrows arrogantly, "Hmm, isn't your oil painting just being suppressed by our Chinese painting? Did you hit me?"

    Xu Bailing, who was studying oil painting, pouted and did not contradict her in a good-tempered manner. After discussing in a low voice for a while, the two rushed to go to the bathroom, and then continued to climb into bed to sleep.

    Shan Shan woke up at eight o'clock. After getting up, he continued to paint the bamboo branches by the pond.

    The ink pen left overnight becomes Su Mo, and the inkstone must be clean, but the pen contains Su Mo, which sometimes complements the painting.

    Sumo is one of the seven ink methods. The ink is condensed into fine particles, which is perfect for painting bamboo branches. It is a pity that many people in modern times are eager to seek success for this kind of ink technique, and gradually don't use it.

    When it was nine o'clock, Shanshan woke up his roommate and continued to get up to review his homework, and continued to recite what he hadn't finished last night.

    They didn't go to bed until two or three o'clock last night, and woke up at nine o'clock, still alive and well. Eighteen or nineteen years old, in good health, staying up all night is fine.

    Shanshan was painted almost until ten o'clock, and finally finished, and then waited for the ink to dry.

    404 not found In the dormitory of scumbags, from last night to today, the sound of endorsement has made the dormitories next door tense up, grinding their guns before the battle, flipping through professional textbooks for hours before the exam, and remembering nothing.

    For lunch at noon, it was inconvenient for Shanshan to go to the cafeteria because of her fame. Guo Anni went to the cafeteria to order four meals and packed them back to the dormitory to eat. Endorse while eating.