Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Intangible Cultural Heritage Office

    Looking through the chat records, the two haven't talked for two years.

    His cousin Yin Louzhen is two years younger than him and one year older than He Zhizhou. Before, he insisted on following his example to enter the entertainment industry, and he also severed ties with his family.

    Cui Zhexi and Yin Louzhen are a cousin, a cousin, similar in appearance and temperament. The two grew up together and conspired to do many, many bad things.

    Cui Zhexi severed ties with his family to become a star, and Yin Louzhen was only in high school at that time.

    Later, Yin Louzhen also wanted to become a star and needed Cui Zhexi's support. Cui Zhexi directly told him not to come, because the entertainment industry is not easy to mix.

    Yin Louzhen: "You are afraid that I will steal your traffic."

    Cui Zhexi's mind was pierced, and his mouth was stiff, "I will be afraid of you?"

    Then Yin Louzhen also severed ties with his family and entered the entertainment circle. The two have been in a relationship ever since.

    Cui Zhexi also has several trumpets of black Yin Louzhen, who specifically broke the news about the bad things he did before.

    Cui Zhexi took care and squinted his eyes, Yin Louzhen knew his name was No. 1.

    On the 1st, Cui Zhexi thought of something, but missed it too quickly, and was interrupted by Pei Ze.

    Pei Ze said, "I want to invite a good friend of mine for many years. He's an opera singer, basically not in the entertainment industry. His name is Zhang Zi'ao. I don't know if you recognize him."

    "No, there are too many people here, I don't want to offend People, I won't call people now. Come and call people."

    Cui Zhexi and Pei Ze said.

    He has done some things to offend people, but he can't do too much. It was clear that these people wanted to come, and many of them were directors and actors that he didn't want to offend, so he really couldn't choose one.

    Cui Zhexi replied to Yin Louzhen: [You are not worthy. 】

    Yin Louzhen didn't reply him.

    This made Cui Zhexi feel uneasy, because if his cousin didn't come back, there must be ghosts.

    Yin Louzhen chose to slander him in the barrage, he is very busy with the concert today, so he must smear him more tomorrow!

    The two discussed it and let Zhang Ziao come over tomorrow.

    Shanshan is discussing some things with the chief director.

    In the afternoon, the chief director received a call from the National Intangible Cultural Heritage Office. Some of Shanshan's Su embroidery intangible cultural heritage techniques were not included in the intangible cultural heritage. They asked the program team and Shanshan for their opinions and wanted to come and investigate.

    If there is intangible cultural heritage technology, would Shanshan be willing to be included in the intangible cultural heritage? In fact, the intangible cultural heritage office is not sure, so I want to come to the island to investigate.

    Yu Yanran's eyes lit up when she listened, it was so powerful.

    Shanshan doesn't know exactly which technologies are missing in modern times. It is half past nine, and the people in the office are probably off work.