✳Complete✳ 《Sam x NB.Reader》

Requested by:  YourExra

《Y/N's POV》

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Sam screams whilst glaring daggers at Sebastian - who is just sitting there, smirking menacingly.

"Not my fault you're shit at this game." Sebastian sighs, "Now it's just you Y/N."

Seb, Sam, and I were all chilling outside of Sam's house playing shit-quality video games to pass the time. Sam wasn't the greatest at it and kept getting killed by either Me, Seb or even just by himself. Seb was really good - no surprise there, and I was frantically sweating whilst trying to get a hit on Sebastian. My health was significantly lower than his and I knew I was done for. Except, I wasn't! 

"Hah! Yeahh!!" I smile in sweet victory. By some miracle, I actually managed to win! I thanked the heavens above as I placed my hands around the back of my neck. Sebastian's face was priceless as he put down his arms in defeat.

"Serves you RIGHT!" Sam laughs - still pissed at how many times Seb had managed to kill him. "Karma at its finest."

"Shut it," Sebastian growled as Sam and I were wheezing at how moody he had become. I walked over and patted the sore loser on his back. He shoved me off gently and stretched his arms out, "Well, I'm off. I'll see you guys at the Saloon tonight."

"What?! You're leaving? It's not because you got beat by Y/N right? Are you really that much of a sore loser??" Sam exclaimed as Sebastian punched him in the arm.

"Nah, I ain't pissed. I gotta go work." (he is really on that grind) He states as he lights a cigarette and walks by the both of us.

"Yeah, bullshit," I say which got Sebastian to whip his head around and stick up his middle finger. I smile as I wave him off. 

"You're staying, right?" Sam asks in a desperate tone.

"I'll stay." I smile, which he returns, "What do you wanna do now?"

"Hmm..." Sam sighs, humming to himself and putting his fingers up to his chin. A sudden light bulb appears in his head, "HEY! I wanna show you this new trick I learned on my skateboard!"

Sam then bolts inside his house and shortly returns, skateboard in hand. 

"Let me guess... it's... a kick-flip?" I ask, sarcastically.

"Yeah! I finally mastered it. Check this out!" Sam beams as he hops onto his board. He started showing me cool tricks he had learned over the past years - honestly, I was impressed. My skills weren't as good (they were shit, to say the least).

Sam started showing off his skills as I prayed he would fall just to shut him up (lovingly). And well... apparently it's my lucky day - because that's exactly what happened... shocker! Sam flipped off the flower pots and the wheel got stuck which resulted in him tumbling off and slamming himself into me. I was hit with sudden wind and my initial reaction was to shove him off. And that's what I did... by accident of course.

Sam was laying on the ground, clutching his leg in pain, "Ahhh shit... it kills..." He whined as I made my way over to him. I stabled him up against a tree and took a look at his leg, it was bleeding quite a lot from its nasty cut. 

"Ok, just stay there. I'll go get a bandage." I say and quickly make my way into Sam's house. Luckily, this isn't the first time Sam has gotten injured by doing something stupid and so I knew where the bandages and first-aid kits were located. As I retrieved the bandages and sanitary wipes, I bumped into Jodi.