❁Beach Days❁ 《Haley x F.Reader》

Requested by: Tr1n3-ch1nch1ll4

《Y/N's POV》

Yawning, I walked across my farm after feeding my animals. The sun was blasting hot beams around me as I trudged over to the bus stop where I saw Pam fanning herself and sighing due to the heat. I walked on up to her and she gave me a slight smile,

"Hey kid, hop on," she sighed once again, motioning towards the open doors on the bus.

"Thanks, Pam!" I smile and enter the bus, seeing familiar faces. 

I take a seat near the back and place my bag down toward my feet. I was lucky to beat Haley here so I could snatch the window seat... hope she won't mind. I began winding down, ready to sleep on the way towards the beach when all of a sudden I see my girlfriend skipping excitedly towards the bus, her handbag dropping off her shoulder, and sunglasses resting on her forehead. Haley was the whole reason we decided to do this. She said she was bored of the Valley's beach and wanted something more... exciting. And so here we are, on the way to a beach that takes 4 hours to get to. Hooray. The majority of the Valley is coming too which should be exciting.

"Hey, Y/N!" Haley smiles, taking a seat next to me and kissing my cheek, "You excited?"

"Yeah! Can't wait..." I reply, "I see you're excited."

"Of course I am! We finally get to go to a bigger beach with more exciting things to do!" Haley replies, taking out her earphones from her bag.

She handed me one of the earbuds and put the other in her ear. I put mine in my right ear. She then got out her phone and played music on Spotify. I silently jammed whilst looking out the window. 

Finally, the last person got on and we were ready to go. Haley held my hand and I rested my head on her shoulder, ready to have a nap when all of a sudden I felt something hit the side of my face.

"Sorry!" Alex shouted.

I reached down and picked up the piece of crinkled paper. Haley took it from my hand and hit in square in the face whilst proceeding to call him multiple names... such as, "Dickhead." I was lucky to have a girlfriend like Haley. When we met, she wasn't the biggest fan of me... but over time we grew closer and closer. I didn't know Haley was into girls until she randomly told me when I stayed over at her house one night.

After getting into my comfy position, I drifted off to sleep.

【A Few Hours Later】

《Y/N's POV》

I awoke to a sudden jolt on the bus. We had arrived. I took a look out the window and I saw the beach in the distance. The sun glazed its surface. It didn't seem too busy. It was much more different than the Valley's beach.

"Come on, Y/N!" Haley beamed, unfastening her seatbelt and standing up.

I grabbed my bag and took Haley's hand as she dragged me out of the bus. We began strolling toward the sand and darted straight to one of the huts to change into our bathing suits. Once ready, we went to find a spot to do a bit of sunbathing together. 

"Over here!" Haley gleamed, setting down her towel onto a spare sunbed, I do the same with mine beside her. We began applying a reasonable amount of sunscreen and began to relax on the chairs. Haley had brought a book titled, "Beach Days." Very fitting. I began closing my eyes and started to feel the sun burning my skin.