❅Ice-Skating❅ 《Haley x Reader》

《Y/N's POV》

As the kettle was boiling in the kitchen, I decided to get changed into my sleepwear and wash my face. Whilst finishing up in the bathroom, I heard the kettle no longer making noise which meant it was ready. I hurried to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea, grabbed a snack, and made my way to the sofa with my laptop open beside me to finish doing my work. As I was getting into my work, I heard the front door unlock and open. Immediately, thoughts ran through my brain; 'Was it a murderer?' 'Is it the ghost of my dead grandpa?' 'Can ghosts open doors?'... And so, I braced myself by setting my cup and laptop on the table and closing my eyes - waiting for my inevitable fate. 

"Y/N!!! I HAVE SOME AMAZING NEWS!!" The person shouted, running through the hall to the room I was in. They then squeezed next to me with their phone glaring in my face, "LOOK!"

"Haley? Why are you here?" I asked, thanking the lord above that it wasn't a murderer but instead my girlfriend, Haley - who can be equally as terrifying.

"No time for that! Just look." She persisted, and so I looked at her phone screen.

"Two tickets for... ice skating?" I questioned.

"Yeah, in zuzu city! Isn't that great? I wanted to plan something for us to do during the winter seeing as you aren't that busy on your farm." She smiled and hugged my side.

"Uh, Haley... I don't know how to ice skate." I replied, looking at her.

"Oh, that doesn't matter, silly. I can teach you!" Haley smiled, again.

"You know how to ice skate?" I asked.

"Yeah! When Emily and I lived in the city for a while, we used to go ice skating every year during the winter. I was a natural!" She replied, proudly.

"When is it?" I asked.

"This Saturday. I booked it for 7 pm and we can stay until 9." She replied, "I already asked Pam if she could drive us on the bus and she agreed to at 6 pm, so we can get there in time!"

"Wow, thanks, Haley! I can't wait." I replied, smiling, and hugged her which she returned.

"We still hanging out tomorrow?" She asked.

"Of course!" I replied.

"Nice! Well, I'll let you get back to whatever you're doing. Love you!" She smiled and kissed my cheek as she got up. 

"Byeee!" I replied as she left and locked the door behind her.

"Right. Back to what I was doing, I guess... Or I can look at some tutorials on how to be a professional ice skater..."

                                                                     【Fast Forward To Saturday】

《Y/N's POV》

Haley and I were on the bus, making our way to zuzu city. It was already dark by then and I was feeling tired as I didn't get much sleep due to my crippling anxiety. I didn't want to embarrass myself by falling or looking like a complete disaster in front of Haley - but I knew that was exactly what I was going to do.

"Yeah, so then Emily made me tidy up the mess up...blah blah blah. She can be so bossy sometimes!" Haley groaned.

"Isn't that ironic?" I replied, smiling.

"ALRIGHT, YOU TWO! WE ARE HERE." Pam's voice echoed throughout the bus. I looked out the window and saw many colourful lights and crowds of people on the street.