3

Y/N POV.

I start shooting at the guards and somehow I don't miss a single time. Lana grabs another weapon and starts shooting as well.
After a while there are no guards left and we run to the main door. Lana grabs the key card she stole from a guard and opens the door.
''Hey, guys'' I say as the guys turn around and see us.
''OMG, Y/N where were you'' says Aris as he hugs me. ''I'll explain later,'' I say as I hug him back.

'Thomas come on!!!'' I hear the group of boys shouting. Suddenly the door begins to close and then I see that one of the boys has not yet passed the door. The brunette boy throws his gun on the ground and starts sprinting toward the door.
Just before the door can close he slides under the door and is helped straight by the other boys.
Lana smashes the door's control panel. And then we all run outside. To the Scorch.

As we are running outside, a girl with black hair walks up to a broken building with a hole in it. ''Come on '' says the girl with black hair and goes inside. ''Teressa, wait don't go in there,'' says Thomas. After that, an Asian boy goes in and the rest follow. When everyone is downstairs the Asian boy grabs a flashlight and turns it on.

He shines the flashlight around and then asks ''Where the hell are we?''
''We have to go, we have to go'' says Thomas in a panic. ''No, Thomas stop!'' comands the girl with black hair.
''Tell me what's going on''
''It's WICKED, they lied to us. We never escaped.'' replies Thomas

Me and Aris found bodies too many to count,'' Thomas said. ''What do you mean dead bodies?" asked the Asian boy. ''No, but they weren't alive either.'' replied Thomas. ''They were ... they were Being drained. There is something in us that WICKED wants . Something in our blood. We need to get as far away from them as possible.''
Thomas explains.

''Okay, what's the plan?" the blond boy asks in a British accent. ''You have a plan right?'' ''Yeah, I don't know'' replies Thomas. ''We followed you out Thomas. And now you say you have no idea what we are doing or where we are going?'' said the blond boy irritated.

''Wait, Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains. Some kind of army,'' Aris said suddenly. ''The Right Arm, if they are really against WICKED then they can help us.'' Thomas stated.

''People, in the mountains? Mountain people? That's your plan?'' Newt said irritated. ''That's the only chance we have'' Thomas replied. ''Hey, guys check this out. Minho give me your light'' said a boy with black hair. The boy clean with a flashlight to the ground where there were footprints in the sand. ''Someone's been down here.'' he continued.

The group looked around and we saw a large door. ''Come on, open up'' said the Asian boy. ''I think his name is Minho. We all opened the door together and looked among the things lying there. I pick up a flashlight and turn it on. ''It looks like people lived here'' said Minho.

''Where are they now?" said the blond boy. ''Take some stuff with you. Take whatever you think you need'' said Thomas as he put on a coat. ''Split up. We'll meet back here,'' said Thomas.