Introduction

I am Y/N, a 16-year-old girl. Or at least that's what I remember. I was in a maze with all the girls. Everyone's memories erased.
I was the 4th to arrive in the maze.
I was one of the doctors there, and not just any doctor. But the leader of the doctors.

There wasn't that much work for me. Mostly I had to take care of a butcher or builder after they hurt themselves.
But of course it wasn't always great there.
In the maze were these horrible monsters called grievers. These monsters have a needle with which they can stab someone.
If they stab someone with that they get sick. Someone who is stung gets a white skin colour, and veins get a black colour.

If someone is stabbed, they become aggressive and attack others.
These persons can no longer be helped and were banished. And no one survives a night in the maze.
Or that was until Rachel emerged.
Rachel was a sweet and brave girl.
Some saw her as a god and others saw her as a devil. But me, I saw her as a sister.
She survived a night in the maze and saved so many people. And then, three days after Rachel came up, Aris came up.
The first boy  and the last to ever come up.

The giant doors of the maze, keeping the grievers from entering in the night.
Didn't lock anymore.
That night was the most terrible night of my life. So many girls died.
The morning after, we escaped from the maze. But just before we were completely free, Beth shot Rachel in her chest.
She didn't survive. Only Sonja, Harriet, Marie, Lana, Aris and I survived the maze. 

And that was just the beginning.