8

We walk away from the exploded building. Lana, Thomas and Brenda were still not outside. ''Where could they be?" I ask Jorge. ''If they got outside they probably went to Marcus's place'' answers the older man.
''So that's where we're going to look for them?" asks Newt. Jorge nods his head. ''And what if they're not there?'' I ask
worriedly.

''That's the only place they would possibly go.'' Jorge answers convincingly.
''Okay, let's go then,'' communicates Minho.
We walk to Marcus' place.
''Hey Y/N, is everything okay?'' asks Newt, his hand on my shoulder.
''Yes, don't worry about it,'' I assured.
''I can tell something is wrong. You know you can tell me anything, right?" he tells me. ''I'm just worried about Lana. I've already lost so many friends, I can't lose her either'' I say sadly.

''It's going to be ok, Y/N. You'll see, they're going to be there at Marcus' place. I promise you'' Newt looks into my eyes and I into his chocolate brown once.
''But what if they're not there after all? What if I'm not going to see her again? I don't want to lose her. Not like Rachel.'' I get tears in my eyes. Newt grabs my cheeks in his hands ''Y/N, I'm sure Lana is going to be there. She's strong enough to stand up for herself.''

I give Newt a hug and he wraps his arms around me. We stand there until a voice disturbs us. ''Hey, are you lovebirds going to stand there or are you coming?!" shouts Minho. I quickly let go of Newt and blush a little. ''We're here'' says Minho a smirk on his face. We quickly follow him to where the rest of the group is standing. Jorge leads the group to the entrance of a building.

Loud music can be heard and people of all ages are dancing inside. ''Where is Marcus?" asks Jorge to a blond woman with a ponytail. ''Oh, isn't here anymore'' she replies, clearly drunk.
''Then where is he? I know he's here'' asks Jorge. ''Hey Jorge, I haven't seen you in a long time'' says an older man drunk. ''Marcus, did you happen to see 3 teenagers? Two girls and a boy?'' asks Jorge clearly annoyed. 

''I think so. But I see so many teenagers,'' he says. ''Maybe if you give a description I'll know better'' ''The boy has brown hair. One of the girls has short black hair. And the other girl has long light brown curls. Does that tell you anything?" I ask irritated.
''I think I saw them go in ten minutes ago. But if you want to go in you have to drink this first'' he grabs a bottle with a green drink in it.

''No thank you, I was always told not to take anything from a stranger'' I reply.
''If you don't drink then you won't be allowed in either'' he says with a smirk on his face. ''Then we'll find another way'' I say with a smirk on my face now too.
''And what might that other way be?" he asks. I grab the baseball bat from Aris's hands and strike the man with it.

Marcus falls to the ground and I quickly check to see if he still has a pulse. 
I turn around and see the rest of the group looking at me with their eyes wide open ''He's still alive'' I say.
''Frypan, Aris, help me carry Marcus and the rest divide into groups and find Thomas, Lana and Brenda.'' commands Jorge. Minho and Teresa go together in and I go together with Newt. Newt and I walk through the group of dancing people.

''Aren't they Lana and Thomas?" Newt points to a curly-haired girl stepping away from Thomas. ''Yes, I think so.'' I reply. ''Come we'll go see Lana first. I think Minho and Teresa have already found Thomas too'' Newt nods and we step over
to where Lana is standing.
''Y/N? Is that you?" asks Lana, a little drunk.

•Lana POV• 

Brenda, Thomas and I were separated from the rest of the group. We went through the underground and then searched for Marcus. We were now at some sort of party where Marcus was supposed to be.
And maybe is Y/N here too.

''Are you here for the party?" a woman with a ponytail walks toward us.
''Uhh, no. We're looking for Marcus. This is his place, isn't it?" Says Brenda.
''This is my place'' says a man and walks over to us. ''Are you Marcus?" asks Thomas. ''Marcus doesn't live here anymore.'' replies the man. ''Do you know where we can find him?" I ask. ''Sure, sure. He's over in zone B'' he says.

''What is zone B?" asks Thomas. He really asks a lot of questions. ''That's where they burn the bodies,'' the woman whispered in Thomas's ear. ''Was someone looking here for him. A group of kids around our age. With a girl with them with black hair'' Thomas asks.
''I think they might be inside. Here drink this'' The man takes a bottle of a green drink. ''What is that?" asks Thomas.

''The price of admission'' he replies. ''Drink it!" cries the man. I quickly grab the bottle, drink a little of it and pass it to Brenda. After she drinks from it she passes it to Thomas. Thomas drinks from it but the woman pushes the bottle upwards causing Thomas to drink a lot of the drink.
The man then leads us inside where people are dancing. ''Maybe we should split up so we can find the others,'' Brenda suggests. ''Hey'' She puts her hand on Thomas' shoulder. ''Don't drink anything else'' and she walks away. I walk away from Thomas and look for our friends. I can't find them anywhere.

I see Thomas and step toward him. ''Lana'' says Thomas. ''They're not here'' I tell him. ''What do you mean? We just have to keep looking.'' he proclaims.
''Why? We can't find the right arm anyway'' I tell him. ''It's just us now. Just try and relax'' I say and kiss him. 
Slowly I pull back from the kiss and look at him. He takes a few steps back. ''What?" ''You're not her'' he replies. I turn and walk away from him. 

As I walk away from him I see Y/N and Newt stepping toward me. ''Y/N?" I ask uncertainly. She hugs me ''Lana, are you okay? I was so worried about you'' she says and slowly lets go of me. ''Come, then you can get some rest''

✨1105 words