Chapter 6

Enzo looked extremely confused and said "Okay now remind me who Hayley is." Releasing a sigh I replied "Hayley is a wolf queen who was given up for adoption when she was a little kid. We are gonna look for her, reunite her with her family and make her an ally of ours." Calculatedly Enzo looked at me and asked "Okay, however, do you know where to look for her?" Smirking "The Appalachian Mountains," I replied. Enzo was quiet for some time and asked me "So how are you planning on doing this? You also said you will be telling a few people about the supernatural world, how?" "One thing at a time Enzo. First you and I are going to the next town and we will find a detective agency and give them information about Hayley and a drawing of her and tell them to find her. Then we will go back home, Elena and Liz went out of town to get extra help with the camp so I will be using this time to tell Jenna, Jeremy and Caroline about the supernatural to protect them and for that I need your help. So will you help me?" I explained everything to him and asked him. He gave me a warm smile and replied "Of course angel, you saved me from literal hell. I would do anything for you. Let me just get changed and we can go find a detective."

After Enzo changed we went to the next town and looked for a detective agency. During this I told Enzo exactly what and how we should look for. After looking for an hour we found one, so we went inside when a strict looking man came and started asking us " Hello mam and sir, How can we help you?" I looked at Enzo and gave him the signal and he took the man to a place with a few CC cameras and asked "Hello Mr?" to which the man replied "My name is Ryan Winters." Enzo smirked and compelled the man "Well Mr.Winters hello and my friend and I are looking for a girl named Hayley Marshall. She lives in the Appalachian Mountains area and this is her picture. We need you to find the girl and when you do give the girl this number and tell her to call this number if she wants to know more about her real family, understand?" Ryan Winters remotely nodded his head and asked "Is there anything else I have to do sir?" Enzo looked at me once again and after I nodded my head he turned towards Ryan and said "After finding Hayley Marshall you will receive money for this but you will forget all about this case. You will remember this case as a married old couple coming and asking you to look for their daughter who got lost when they were young. Do you understand?" Ryan nodded and replied "Yes Sir, I understand." After paying him the required amount and giving Ryan my phone number, Enzo and I left from there and started going back to Mystic Falls.

On our way back I texted Jenna, Jeremy and Caroline saying I have to talk to them about something important which Elena should not get to know about and if they could wait at my house so I could talk to them about it. Once I reached my house I saw Caroline and Jenna's cars on the driveway and Elena's car nowhere near. So Enzo and I exited the car and went and knocked on the door. Jenna opened the door and before she could say anything I took her inside and said "Aunt Jenna nobody is hurt or anything, I just need to talk to the three of you about something important and I need you to calmly listen to everything. Can you do that?" The three of them looked at me strangely and Enzo a bit warily and nodded their heads. I started "So something happened to me during the accident. I am not a human anymore. I can do things that no one else can do and I found out about a new world. Due to me being different I could see our future or a version of our future and it is awful I am trying to change it. Also Enzo is a vampire." The four of them looked at me as if I was losing my brain so I did the only thing I could think of, show them magic Bonnie style. Yes, I ripped open a pillow and made the feathers float. It was quiet for three seconds and suddenly we could hear Caroline screaming so I panicked and made her shut up, like sealing her lips and making them disappear shut up. It turned Chaotic for a moment when Enzo suddenly yelled "SHUT UP!" That calmed everyone down.

Enzo then warned "If you guys don't calmly listen to what Thea has to say, you will be fighting a vampire for sure. So shut up and just listen to her. Also we don't want to hurt you. We spent the last few days making sure you guys don't get killed in the future so shut up and listen." I sent Enzo a thankful smile when Jeremy asked us "So you are a vampire and what exactly are you if you are not a human anymore?" I looked at the three of them and replied "I am still a human Jeremy and I am still your sister Thea. I just have magic with me right now and I am using that power to protect everyone I care about. I also showed you proof about it. Also I am sorry I did that to you Care, I panicked a bit and did not understand what to do. I will answer any and all questions you have so please just ask?" Jenna looked at me warmly and said "Thea just because you have magic right now it doesn't mean you are not my niece or Jeremy's sister or anything. You are still our Thea and we love you. Now tell us everything about who we need to be protected from and what we need to do cause we want to help. Also Enzo you might be a vampire but I am the guardian of these kids so if you ever threaten them I will kill you, got it?" Enzo laughed at Jenna's threat, raised his hands up and replied "Yes mam clear and crystal." We all laughed at it and Caroline interrupted us by saying "Hey you being a mighty powerful witch who flies on a broom but it doesn't make you any less of my friend and I will always be here with you." Awing at her cuteness I said "Thanks Care you are really one of the best friends I could have asked for and FYI I don't think I or any other witches can ride brooms. They are just for Harry Potter." she pouted and cursed after that.

Jeremy then asked me the question "Why didn't you tell this to Elena though?" I took a deep breath and explained to all three about the supernatural world and how and what part Elena plays in it. How the Salvatore brothers come into town and what they do. Mikaelson's, The curse, Enzo, Gemini Coven and how it is important they stay careful of it. Also about Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Sirens, Hybrids and about me. (THEA DIDN'T EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN DETAIL JUST A FEW THINGS SO THEY GET A SLIGHT CLUE ABOUT THE SUPERNATURAL WORLD) I also told them how i would be protecting everyone and about Liz's condition and the council. After hearing everything they said they would help me and keep it a secret. Jenna also gave us permission to get verveined Tattoos. After that conversation we had dinner and Enzo dropped Caroline home and by the time we cleaned up Elena came home and talked about how the arrangements went. The whole time Elena was there I could sense not one but two vampires' presence and I knew who they were.

Dear readers,

I am back. I am done with my Exams and I am back with a  new chapter. Also ignore any grammatical and spelling errors. I will update the next chapter soon.

Also I have been getting a lot of new comments asking to pair Thea up with Kol so I am a bit confused as to who I should pair her up with as I  indirectly introduced Henry but I will work on it. 

Also thank you for waiting patiently and voting and commenting, it means a lot to us readers and it motivates us a lot too.

Thank you.

I just took a count of all the votes Klaus, Kol, Elijah, Stefan and Henrick got.

Klaus-6

Kol-5

Stefan-1

Elijah-1

Henrick-0

This is not what I expected :) but I will wait for votes till I make the Thea meet all the Mikaelson's and decide who she will end up with but I don't think it will be Henrick, lol.

Who do you think should end up with Henrick?

Thank you guys!