Chapter 11

Chaotic can be used to describe the gilbert household this morning. Everyone's busy getting ready for the camp and other things in Thea's case. As they sat for breakfast Elena asked Thea "So are your new friends going to be there?" Thea smiled and replied "Well apparently Enzo won't be there as he needs to make arrangements for Davina's moving and enrolling both Hayley and Davina into Mystic High." She nodded and asked "What about Hayley?" "Hayley's coming. We will get the tests done and then I will show her around the town so she can get used to it. I was also planning on introducing her to the people on our cheer team so she can make friends from her year." Elena proudly smiled and replied "That's great! Linda is a senior, they might become friends." "Oh yeah, I forgot about Linda but yeah they might." I replied back. "So do you think the Lockwood's are going to be there?" Jeremy asked as he knew Hayley and I had to go to their house to get the moonstone. "Of course! As the mayor of Mystic Falls the three Lockwood's have to be present there from the time camp starts till it ends." Elena replied happily. We were really happy to see Elena smiling truly and getting out of her sadness. "So Elena, are you planning on going to the cheer camp this summer?" Jenna asked her. Elena looked down and explained "I don't know Jenna. I just don't feel like it. I mean I want to go and I love cheer but without mom it just feels empty to think about it."

I held on to Elena's hand and said "It's okay Lena. If you don't want to do it then don't. I know how you feel and what you mean. Just remember we are with you through it all." Elena smiled in assurance and held my hand tighter. "Okay, enough sappy stuff. Breakfast is done and we are getting late so let's go." Jenna exclaimed in a hurry. We all laughed about it and went near the cars. "Guys you go ahead, I'll pick up Hayley and be there." I informed them and left as they nodded. I went to Enzo's house and knocked on the door carrying the files and a watch I kept inside the car last night. Hayley opened the door while Enzo was pacing around in panic. "Calm down Enzo, I got the files and your protection against them." "Protection?" Enzo questioned in doubt. "Yeah, but first let me just tell you everything so we know the cover up for today," I started explaining "Enzo I will give you the files of the people who helped or were part of Augustine. Luckily they all live around Virginia and are only a maximum 45 minutes away from VA. You can get your revenge, be careful they will and might have traps. Your cover is going to be you were busy making arrangements for Davina's moving and Hayley and Davina's enrolling, which you have to do after you come back. Here is a watch, I will place a protection spell on it. If you are in any danger it will send a heat wave to your hand and in five seconds will move you to the entrance of Mystic Falls. Got it?" Enzo nodded his head and stretched his hand forward for me to siphon and perform the spell.

I siphoned from him and held the watch in one hand. I then performed the spell and gave him the watch and files. He left. I then turned towards Hayley and asked " Are you ready to have a crazy day?" She nodded her head excitedly. We went into the car and I started driving. "Before all of this our cover story is going to be something like after giving blood I am going to show you around the town. Also don't freak out but you will have to participate in the camp too, meaning your blood will be taken for various tests. But don't worry I will put a spell on you so the 15 minutes when they take your blood you will be human and after they take it any supernatural qualities from your blood will disappear and never be in it, okay?" I explained and asked her nervously. Hayley slowly nodded her head and asked "Is that not dangerous?" I smiled, shook my head and explained "No Hayley it's not. That is what Gram is going to do with her and Bonnie's blood. She is also going to do that with Lockwood's blood too. This way there won't be any difference between human and supernatural blood functioning and the doctors won't notice anything." She nodded her head and asked "That makes a lot of sense but why the Lockwood's blood too?" I once again smiled at her and replied "Because they are wolves too. Except the fact that they don't know about it and the one who does know is all the way in Florida." Hayley was surprised but before she could say anything we arrived at the camp and went to where the Scooby Gang was sitting. "Hey guys!" Hayley and I said at the same time and we all got a 'Hey Guys!' back. "So ready for the tests?" Caroline asked all of us. "Yeah we are all ready!" Elena and Bonnie replied smiling.