Chapter 14

Thea's POV:
I wake up at 5 am, I keep dreaming about season 1 of TVD a lot and I have no clue why. I know I can't go back to sleep so I just sit there staring at the wall for 30 or something minutes thinking about everything that will happen soon. I recalled the objects I hid underneath my bed. I know keeping them under the bed won't be safe and I need a safe place for them. I decided to look for some other place I could keep the objects hidden because I know I will bring other stuff and they won't be safe in the house nor my family might be safe with the objects around. I also think about how I can find a place for practicing magic and keeping these items safe. I grab my laptop and look for houses around me near the forest so it's away from the public. I came across a few and decided to look at them after I returned from the Hospital. I look at the clock on the wall and it reads 7:30 am. I take my phone and text Caroline that I will come to pick up her and Liz and then go to the hospital together.
I get ready for the day and go downstairs to make breakfast. Half-way through Jenna comes into the kitchen and asks "When are you going to the hospital?" "Right after breakfast. I will go to Caroline's house first, pick both care and Liz up and then go to the hopital." Jenna nodded and replied "That's great." I smiled at Jenna and replied "Jenna, the breakfast is done. I am taking some for myself and care and liz, we will eat on the way. You guys have it and I'll call when I am returning." I took some for the Forbes and I and started driving to the Forbes house. I reached the Forbes residence and got out of the car. Caroline opens the door as soon as I knock, to which I give her a look and ask "Were you waiting here all morning?" She tiredly laughed and replied "No, not waiting more like patrolling. I locked all the other doors of the house and have been staying here to make sure my mom doesn't run away." I hug her and ask her to take me to Liz. As soon as Liz sees me she says "Look I appreciate you guys doing this but it's not necessary. I will be fine and we can do this later, there is no need to keep me hostage in my own home." I sarcastically smiled at her and said "Don't worry Liz, we have all day and more days to continue this. You and Caroline mean a lot to me and I don't know why you are not agreeing to this check up but it is necessary. If you don't want to do this for yourself then fine don't but you can do this for Caroline or do you want her to lose her mom too?" I know what I said hurt Liz but it definitely worked. She looked at Caroline for a few moments and nodded her head, and we were on our way to the hospital. I gave them the breakfast I made from home and drove. As soon as we reached the hospital Care held on to Liz tightly and dragged her inside. We asked for the doctor who viewed Liz' file and they sent us in to meet him. I stayed outside while Care and Liz went inside.
The two Forbes were inside for almost an hour and a half. I patiently waited for them. When they came back Liz thanked me and left for work. I gave Caroline a look to which she responded she will tell me on our way back. We both got into the car and started driving home. "I am glad you and Liz are all smiley and happy but what happened inside and why did Liz leave early?" Caroline sighed and replied "It is good news actually great news. Moms' cancer is in early stages, like really early and it can be cured too. The doctor said it being detected this early is really beneficial for mom cause we can save her now. Since it's still in early stages they need to do a few sittings of chemotherapy and she will be fine then. Mom left because she is fine now as per her seeing or whatever. I am just glad I got to know about this and she will be fine now. Thank you for canceling the New Orleans trip and being here for me." I hugged Care and replied "I am happy for Liz and will always be here for when she needs help or whenever you need me and about New Orleans', it can wait. You are far more important to me than New Orleans' Care, you are my best friend and sister so I will always be here for you." (I don't remember much about Liz's cancer so I just wrote a few things and didn't explain in depth but I hope you understand Liz will get treated and will live for a few more years)
Caroline rubbed her eyes to stop herself from crying and asked Thea "Okay no more crying or emotional moments. Since you are not going to New Orleans today I am going to assume you have other things planned so where are we going?" Thea sighed and said "House hunting." Care gave a look to Thea and asked "Thea baby, you already have a huge a** house, why do you need one more and where did you get the money to buy a new house?" Thea laughed at Carolines words and replied "I need a new house to practice magic and keep magical artifacts there so no one can find them and it will be safe. I didn't plan on buying it but more like make Enzo compel me a house or either find an abandoned one in the woods and fix it for myself or something like that." Care smiled at my answer and said "That is a great plan. How about we look for houses and if we don't find any we can look for them in the woods and then go to lunch." I agreed with Caroline's plans and the two of us spent the next few hours looking for houses in the town but couldn't find any that were isolated or private. We then went to the woods and found what was left of houses but badly burnt. We spent a few more minutes looking for houses or anything in the woods when Care pointed to a burnt but not completely destroyed house. "Will that house work?" Caroline asked me and I replied "Yeah, I can use my magic to fix the house and we can start using it. Since it was burnt it won't be used by anyone so it won't be in anyone's will either." Caroline seemed confused by my explanation and asked "How does that work?"
"This house was burned down a few hundred years ago and no one has been living here since then, so when something like this happens the house magically would not be owned by anyone nor be in anyone's will." (Not true but using it for the story) Caroline nodded her head and we agreed that we will bring the others here and fix and remodel this house later on. The two leave to have lunch at the grill. After lunch Thea drops Caroline back at her house and goes to her house to get the Grimoire. She collects the grimoire and calls Bonnie to tell her that she will be coming to give her something and to talk to grams. After a 15 minute drive, she reached Gram's house. "Hey come on in. Grams is inside waiting for you. What is the special thing you wanted to give me?" Bonnie asked as soon as Thea stepped inside. "Well hello to you too. Why don't you join Grams and I for a little bit so you know what the special thing is and how it can help you." Thea replied and the two girls went to the room Sheila was in. "I knew you would come soon with that. You really want to give it to her?" Sheila asked as soon as she saw Thea with the grimoire. "Yeah, it belongs to Bonnie and she will be needing it more than me. You just have to help her with it." Thea replied while Bonnie was confused. The two girls sat down and Sheila took the grimoire from Thea's hands and turned towards Bonnie. "Bonnie this is yours now, just be careful with it okay." Sheila gently said and Bonnie nodded. Sheila spent the next hour telling Bonnie about the Grimoire, Emily and how she can use it.
After learning everything about the Grimoire Bonnie left the two alone. Sheila turned towards Thea and asked her "What is bothering you?" Thea sighed and replied "I am worried about something and someone. Kai Parker. Gemini Coven. Prison World." Sheila understood what Thea was referring to so she asked "What about them is making you worried sweetheart?" "Is there any way you can convince Joshua Parker to Destroy the prison world and kill Kai. He will cause more harm when he gets out and believe me if I said he will get out." Sheila thought for some time and replied "I don't know if it will work or if it might cause more trouble but I will try. But why do you want to kill him? Is there no way we can stop him?" Sheila asked after. Thea looked at her and replied "Sheila the thing is I don't know if Kai can be saved or not. If he doesn't cause any problem to anyone then we can save him, if not we will have to stop him for good. All I know is if he comes out and he will soon, a lot of people will die innocent or not." Sheila sighed and replied "I will try. Is there anything else bothering you?" Thea nodded and said "I need your help. Can you ask Joshua Parker to create a new Prison world, so that if due to any reasons the other side collapses it will be like a back up?" Sheila thought about it for a moment and asked "This for Bonnie isn't it?" Thea sighed and replied "I will try my best to stop it but if my plans don't work, I need a back up plan." Sheila nodded her head and Thea knew she was going to do it. Soon after talking to grams Thea left to her own house. She can't understand if Elena knowing the truth is good or not.

Hello Readers,

I am sorry for not updating regularly and it has been forever since I last updated, I am sooo sorry. But here is another chapter. Please vote and comment. I will try to update regularly but I have a lot of assignment and submissions this month so the next time I update might be next month. However, I will try to update regularly or at-least every month. Please ignore any and all grammatical and spelling errors, because I wrote this in class in a hurry.

Thank you.