ch 2 broken down

When i reached hospital. I saw my father paying the bill .
I run and hugged his back at first he loose his balance but quickly gain it. He hugged me back and says while padding my head.
"Everything is going to be fine."
Go to room no 1103 right side at 2 floor.

He is saying everything is fine to me but more to convince his mind.

I just leave from their with my unshead tears in my eyes. One of the nurse and a boy around my age try to talk with me but i refuse to talk back not trusting myself to hold my tear much longer than i do.

I quickly leave from their and move towards the room my father mentioned with the unshead tear all things are blurry my vision.

I bumped into someone. But i didn't feel an impact i am not in my senses now, i quickly  apologies and try to take a leave but the person refuses me.
Then i broke down in stranger arms. Buried my face in my hand and the break down was all i need. I try to compose myself and poked stranger arms and quickly took my leave, the stranger offer me his handkerchief ,i just want to leave so i took it.

Now my vision are clear so i composed myself and open the door there i find my mother broken down crying her heart out. I quickly hugged and and we cry together its like my tears are not going to stop .

My father come and join our crying session and providing us a sequrity that everything is going to be fine, he is  their with us.

I didn't know how long we stand like this,  but by leave each other warmth we get to know that someone is required near icu.
We three went their and pray god for the well being of my grandpa.

Well those hours fells like infinity and now i hate hospitals and waiting here, it just you feel so helpless and vulnerable .
One more family is with us in the lobby waiting for their family members to come safe and sound but when the doctor come out and said they can't able to save him.  It break them beyond limit and now I'm  more anxious and my anxiety is coming to surface, i dont know how will this time pass, i am unable to breath its like i am drowning deep into the sea, my mother saw me and took me in an open area where i could breath properly and guide me in breathing.

Meera look at me, take a deep breath, that right take a deep breath  ,everything is going to be fine meera dont take stress ok baccha remain here only foe some time , dont you dare to enter into the lobby without calming down go baccha you have to be strong na. Go ahead and take a deep breath, ok call your brother see where he is. Mother said.

I did what my mother told me,i know she said just to distract me. i took my phone out and called my brother to get his whereabouts.

Yes i have a brother who studied in iit mumbai and he is being a star student he knows everything and anything but i am just a mediocre Indian girl. But we share a great sibling bond.

Kha pucha i said as soon as he pick up the phone.
(where are you)

Bus hospital  aa raha hu, yaar ek bhi taki aa nhi rahi thi so walking kar ke aa raha hu. Baba kese h kese hua yeh sab. He replied
(i just reached  hospital, dammit not even one cab was available so i come by running, how is grandpa, how all this happened)

Mujhe bhi nhi pta but abhi operations chal raha h .i replied
(i don't know till now operations is going on)

Meera me aa gaya kha aana h ab konsi floor he asked
(meera i reached hospital now where i need to come)

Now i give him the address and move to receive him and we both walked towards the operation theatre. The doctor just come out and he said what we are waiting for
Operation went successful as soon as he gain consisness they will shift him to room.