ch 8 Mr possesive

Bradon come and stand infront of me like a superstar and then he looks me from top to bottom and said Lets go.

I said  Sorry I can't go with you.

The police officer slightly flinched back and gestures me to follow towards car.

Bradon looked me and then at police officer and make his fist more tightly and then he took more than 3 step towards me. And covers whatever distance was between us.

He said to police officer in a deep husky voice said Dont you dare to tell her what to do. She is your queen treat her like that only. Now get lost and till evening you will get your terminated  letter

By listening to this i panicked and grab bradon hand and in a very high voice i said to stop to that police officer uncle.

Bradon looked at me then to police officer and clenches his fist more tightly and then he grabbed my hand with both of his hand and stand beside me. Then he removed his sunglasses and said. What happened.

Pls don't make him loose his job . I put my  left hand abive his and said by looking at his eyes.

Why should I do that he asked .
You will get blessings if you do that i promise. I said by grabbing my throat  with my hand .

Nah i don't want blessings would you like to come with me then only i will think about this. Bradon said

Ok fine but my friend will also come with us. I said

Friends he said by wiggling his left eyebrow.

Actually I am scared to go alone with him because of bathroom incident so i didn't think about what i am saying but now i am regretting it now.

Yes they are there i said by pointing my fingers where my classmates are standing ( classmates with whom i never existed before and visa-versa)

He looked towards them but when he saw  there are boys and girls he just question me and asked me Meera are those boys are your friends also.

I just nodded my head ,To maintain my lie.
He looked his pa and said make arrangements for those .

After saying this he grabbed my hand and walks towards his car and when i tried to  talk and free myself he glared at me with his eyes i am sure if glares can kill i would be buried under 10feet in this ground itself so i just cooperate with him. He opened the door and make me sit first then went to his pa and said something and then he returned and then open my side of door and said to me shift or else you would be sitting on my lap.

Noo i said and move towards the extreme corner of the car he get inside and he smile and shook his head. And then the car started he pulled door of partition section out.

I am looking outside to avoid him but suddenly he picked me up and made me sit on his lap and looked at area and whispers in my ears  baby girl where are you mark. I think i just have to work harder than I am i doing you are intoxic you know i love your smell.

I wiggle myself and tried to free myself from him but what he said after that make me want to make myself a statue.

He said if you don't want me to make you mother of my child stop wiggling.

.