ch = time bomb marriage

After that scary proposal everyone was stunned and i was in state of shock ,

I feel grandpa holding my hands and he very slowly whispered "let the drama begain "

I looked at him so fast that my neck hurt a bit.

But bradon smile over that smile is looking more dangerous its like he have already idea about such thing will happen.

Bradon just looked around and his secretary who have come out of nowhere have stand with a paper said in the loudest voice possible "ms banjeen or i must say Mrs Jones  the dna report say something different" .

The girl looked so shocked that she started sobbing and started slap herself  at her forehead and said "no i am telling the truth, you are liar, this dna report is fake ,Bradon  if you dont want to our son tell me no need to humiliate me like this,and why the hell are you doing this to me."

Mr secretary come near her and put out his handkerchief out for her to take and spoke "mr banjeen  pls look over there "

The projector display a man tied up in the chair beaten up very brutally and saying "it am the father of reema baby, i want to have some money so we both plan it out but somehow you bastard find out it "

Then ms banjeen again shouted "i don't know this man this is all trap "

Mr secretary put his glass back on his nose and said "ms banjeen are you suffering from amenia,no problem let me clear your doubts too "

The projector display the various imitates  photo of ms banjeen and that man and in one video she said i like it rough, fuck me like a slut and i am your who're "

I didn't see any videos or picture i along with grandpa have turned our back and grandpa have tugged me with near the food stall which has ice cream, by looking at my favorite ice-cream i forgot all about it but still that was disturbing for me, how cone a girl can stand such low, what if bradon got trapped in this mess, 

I was thinking all this when i see the show was over and everyone went to back to their conversation that nothing such that happens in first place...

I just wanted to go from here but aunt  introduce me to many women and this time grandpa has gone to attend some call.

Then suddenly one of lady annouced the auction and a very beautiful girl around 2 years older and a younger than me girl dragged me with them on stage, on stage i saw more than 20 girl around my age or 3-4 years older than me standing in a line,

I don't have any idea so i whispered what going on "the girl from my front whose height is 3 inches taller than me, her hair is burgundy coloured with heart shape face and dark green eyes looked at me up and down and said "are you a middle class girl, so you dont know what is going on, and what the hell you are wearing its looks like trash to me ,no wonder any one is going to buy to be your date tonight "
She said

My eyes become moist by her mean word but i said "done being mean barbie doll, its you who looked like slut, and what i wear is my choice and lets time tell how much bet i make let the time tell now bardie doll its your turn "jocking i said

I stand at the last because i cant back out now , because there are bouncer who wont not let to go and i don't want to be in a spotlight, but my eyes are still moist and tear were waiting to fall any moment now .

Ok meera everything is going to be ok, i started remembering my fight with yash.

Then one girl step on stage with bid for her goes to 10,000 dollar, who on thos earth put so much of money on girl, but this money is going for charity for the ngo that government  runs and bradon mother is encharge of so everyone is  contributing there best capacity as wanted to be in good books of them  which i heard from people around.

The barbie doll is went to stage and her bid goes upto $50,000  my mouth rwmains open who are those people how much money they have,,,

Now after that bid goes down and now its my turn before that Barbie doll whispering in my ear ready to face the world dont worry if no one bid on you i will spare 1$ for you.

Now my number has been announced and with fake enthusiasms and chin high i walked but before that tears started to come out and with my head down i stand and no voice could be heard from anywhere  there is an pin drop  silence followed and i shut my eyes hard
The barbie was right, i just wanted to my father so i can cry  but suddenly the voice said 75,000$ then again the another voice said 85000$,i literally thank my stars for not embarrassing me .
But then it went to 95000$and everyone shut up still i am facing the floor,  then ot went to 1 million $ now my hand started shaking this much money on me, i remove my tears and lookes the front and see everyone is looking me like a piece of art museum.

Wth is going on here i was thinking  then the voice said 3 million $  i see and that voice belong none other than grandpa.
My eyes met his and he smile and i smile back.

No suddenly the voice said 10 million dollars  that voice belong to none other than bradon, for some odd reason he looked mad like a bull who see red.

Then grandpa raised his hand in surrender , i wanted to laugh but i didn't, i looked and the host announced 10 million 1, 10 million 2 and then the voice from the entrance said 14 million there stood a man with charming smile with his black hair and his eyes are of brown colour, i looked at bradon and he just looked more annoyed and then he said 50 million dollars  everyone went crazy  after hearing that even my jaw dropped and i looked at host he looked at me and said 50 million dollars 1,2 and the person surrender and shook his and smile formed on his face, and then i was sold out.

Bradon step forward to hold my hand but this man beat him and went ahead and put his hand out for me to help me from stage...

I took his hand and went down then, Aunty come and hug me and said thank you meera because of you our ngo got such a heavy funding.
Now host announced the dance .

Bradon stand infront of me and took me to dance floor and his hold was tight its not hurting me but tje look on his eyes was murdered
Then the dance start and and the song from lover my favorite...

Bradon hold me and said "this is the first and last time i give to chance to even look at you and even 0.001 %they are able to think then can have you from me, but i wont repeat this we are going to married in 7 days ,because i cant force myself to not with you anymore, jaan and why were you crying in first "
"Bradon dont scare me"i said

He hold me by my waist and made me up his level and kissed my forehead and said "jaan i am telling truth only, "

I just smile