ch=12 silence before the thunderstorm

After such embarrassed situation ,i just wanted to disappear and just wanted to earth to swallow me whole.

Bradon mother was behaving like a kid who get a favor candy.

"Meera meri baachi, yaha aao , you know you made me proud

Uptill now i used to think that my boy is a gay but now after i saw you both, i got confidence that i can be a grandmother of more than 10 grandchild.

Now just let me know about your schedule of tommorrow .she asked with excitement clearly visible in her eyes.

Ohh may i pls know the occasion first aunty.. I replied i think i sounded diplomatic thanks to instragram channel 15 days diplomatic.

Baacha the occasion is your husband promotion. She replied. Enthusiastically.

Nooo i said a loud my mother come for my rescue and said actually she is on her period so she is feeling cramps ... And suffering from mood swings. Pls dont mind her .

Ok ok beta you should have told me prior..
But this is quite important party sorry i have planned everything in advanced ,i should have asked you, Aviram said correct i should not act like a child..

And listening to her i felt bad, so i just held her hand and said i will be there auntie dont worry.

Noo beta dont push yourself , i will manage ok so baacha i love you for who you are ,always remember that ok...

I looked at my mother and she was genuinely happy.

After that she left and again i went to sleep yes guys i am tired of everything.
---------------------------------------------
Guys i know this ch is short but next ch is going to be very lengthy and an turning point so guys let me know your views regarding it