ch 9 the dangerous car drive

After i shifted and sit like an Statue because of his comment.
I was thinking how can someone be this shameless.
I was in my own thoughts. Suddenly I feel his face closer than before and whnen i looked at his eyes which were looking at me with different emotions in his dark green eyes.

Baby are those boys are your friends. Bradon said this.

Before i could say something he shifted me and made me faced him and his eyes are burning with some unknown emotions.

I looked at his eyes but couldn't stare anymore and i playing with my fingers.

As i could say something he waited for me.

He then took my right hand in his and by left hand he grab my neck and come closer to my face and he kissed my cheek and said
Baby I have asked you something say yes or no, now i want only truth.

Yes or no baby he said by looking at my eyes.

I took a deep breath and said no . Now are you satisfied.

He come more closer and said i know it baby.

Our car come to halt and driver said sir we reach the destination, but he didn't move an inch from his seat neither let me.

Ok come after 30 minutes. He ordered driver uncle. The partion is still between us and driver uncle.

Next thing i heard a door closing sound , now i am feeling more nervous than before.

Baby you said something right say it again for me. He asked by giving me open mouth kisses on my neck.

Leave me alone i said and pushed him but he doesn't move even an inch. Is he made up of steel i thought.

He then said i know you more than yourself so please baby dont force me to reveal my devil side.

He then kissed near my ear and i feel pleasure going to my body and unintentionally i made a sound.

He then bite that area and it creates more pleasure and pain
Baby why did you say that priorily then .

You know i am a very possessive man and you are my pricesless god gift for me so never i mean never betray me. The boys are not upto your standard and there is no one otber than me upto your standard. So baby girl please stay out of trouble, i just adore you he said all this while kissing my neck and giving me the hickey across my neck to shoulder and holding my face in his hand.

I don't want to fell anything for this beast man i just hate him then why my body is reacting to his touches.

We hear a knock on the window of our car and this beast get distracted i quickly leave from his lap and sit in the further corner of the car.

The beast look at driver uncle and said came back only if i call you.

The driver uncle nooded but said sir your secretary called and informed me that you are having meeting with Prime Minister so we can't be late for those so i just convey the message now please excuse me.

He called driver uncle and said wait for 15 min then directly start the car without a sound and once we reached knock on the window and leave.

Bradon look at me and then shook his head but i ignored him and see outside like its the most important thing in my life.

He then kissed near my ear and stuck out near that area like a vampire, i am feeling pleasure with pain and again that sound escaped from my lips.

He said baby control as we are not alone and since you are too young for mother of my children, but you know i don't mind if you want to wish to have our children before marriage. But i will like more of your time for me only as children will be in my competition.