ch 6 engagement

After bhaiya not bhaiya. Thanos leave me i went to drawing room and when aunty saw me she get up and made me wear vary weighted and antique bangle set.
She then hug me and lovingly patted my head.

My mother was looking at all this with awww expersion on her face just like this😍😍

Uncle then called someone and within a second a que of a maybe they are more than ten person wearing a uniform come with different thing one contains fruits, dry fruits, snacks, all sweets that i have even taste my entire life. The person keep coming back and forth .

My hall is quite spacious but now its can hardly fill the anymore person anymore.

Aunty keep my hand in her and stand beside me my mother is helping everyone in arrangement.

Then i see that bhaiya scratch that the thanos or mogambo (famous hindi film villain) stand infort of me

I see my father come and i don't know what happened to me i leave aunty hand and rush to my father side and hugged him like my life depends on him. He become surprised by my sudden act but quickly composed himself and i don't give him time to keep his office bag and other accessories i hugged him and i don't know why i started crying i am sobbing badly in his arms he doesn't even keep his bag he took me outside our house and hugged me back and smoothly patted my back of my head and say consoling words.

I don't know how long we stand like this but then my mother come and i see all person are standing near us aunty was crying and that thanos was looking at me.

After sometime i stopped crying with the help of my father.

Then we move towards my house then my father mother stand beside me.

Then i see aunty and uncle stand beside the thanos (mogambo) stand infort of me.

Then aunty applied the kumkum at my forehead and my mother did the same thing with thanos and then what aunty said made me want to jump from the Cliff of Mount Everest.

She said you both are engaged as per our tradition and the official engagement party will be next week.

I Don't know when a single drop of tear roll down from my eyes. My mother looked at me then we both went to my room and now i cried .all the thing that are going inside me i cried in my mother's arms and i don't know when sleep consume me i leave everything and get myself surrender for sleep