ch=13 party

After my beauty sleep i went to hall and since my mother was busy in preparation of dinner.

I hop on the kitchen counter below the cabinet and sitted in indian style .

"Maa me kya khe rahi thi na ki me agar party me ja rahi hu toh kya koi mere saath nhi chal sakta"i said to my maa while munching the snacks which i took out from cabinet above.

(mom what i was saying, does anyone can accompany me to the party)

"Jaa toh sakta h but kisko lekar jana h meera, koi h kyq saath lekar jana ke liye tumhe meera ".my mother said without even seeing me.

(they can but whom you wanted to take along, dows anyone in your mind who could accompany you)

"Kisko lekar jao, kisi friend ko " i said
(should i take some friend with me)

"Meera you are introvert, and u dont have friends " my mother replied back sarcastically.

"Point h "i replied

"yash(meera brother) ko lekar jao kya " i said

(should i take yash along with me)

"beta he have gone for company trip"my mother replied.

"Toh kisko lekar jao batao na mummy"i replied

"Mujhe kya pta think kisiko saath lekar ja sakti h "my mother replied back and she turn back and faced me

(i don't know, think harder meera whom could accompany you)

"meera abhi khana ban raha h na toh kyu janwar ke taraf kha rahi hu dhag se plate me lekar nhi kha sakti meera, meera abhi toh yeh kha lo phir bolna mummy bhok nhi h"my mother said

(meera i am preparing the dinner na, so why are you eating like a animal, cant you eat like human while taking plate and now eat snacks and at the time of dinner says Mummy i am not hungry)

"Ok mummy lo nhi kha rahi "i said and put the snacks back in cabinet and open the fridge door and took a slip of soft drink .
My mother give me a stink eye.
But i run back to room.

I open my wardrobe and saw there is nothing good to wear.
But i got an idea, if i dressed like a homeless bradon will feel ashmed and see that our marriage is not successful so i will be free bird 😁😁😁😁.

I saw this in kdrama how male lead feel when female lead is dressed poorly....

But that will put my father image down too ☹️
So this idea cancel.

So after a lot of drama between me and my mother when my father come from office he also joined the discussion and i become more drama queen by my father my side.

At last we selected an red off shoulder gown and simple messy ponytail hair.

Now as regular i went to my college to sumbit my black book and discuss the changes that need to be made and went home all tired

Now guys to recover my energy i went to sleep.

My mom is in office so my dad. So i just skip my lunch.

I woke up at the sound of my ringtone and see more that 50+missed call. From my mother and father even my brother and from bradon mother and bradon.

I called my mother and get a handful of scolding. And during this scolding i got ready and hop into the uber that my mother had booked for me.

During the uber ride i called my father he said he called me to wake up and wishes me all the best and said if i wanted to come just ring him once we will be there . My brother pulled my leg and then he also wishes me.

After i reached anxiety hit me on another level. For past 10 min i am sitting in uber, the uber driver is giving me a look, but i tried to ignore.

At last he said "madam jana h ki nhi, mujhe dosri ride bhi h"
(mam do you need to go down or not, my another ride is waiting)

I decided to go down, and just say hi to aunty and will say i am not feeling well so within 10 minutes i will be out.... With this self talk i went down.

I ring her once and within a second she picked up and said
"meera baby where are you, why are you not answering my calls, you know i was so tensed even bradon try to reach you "

"Aunty i am just outside the venue , and sorry my phone was on silent and i was studying so"(😜cant say the truth right need to maintain an image)

"Ok no worries i will say to the antonio to bring you up "she said

"Ohh no aunty ,i will manage"i said

"Na baacha please come with antonio "

She kept me on hold and then i went towards the venue which was taj hotel and my anxiety is on peak and my palm was sweating

The person asked me the invitation, but an aunty unhold the call and said to me to put the phone on speaker.

She said "antonio please bring my baby girl to me "
Antonio just nodded his head, and started to walk, but aunty again said meera are you both coming right
"Yes aunty" i replied .

Antonio paused infront of a gate and said "mam please go right in actually i need to go mam as someone is creating drama at front "

"Ohk i said " i said and put the polo at my mouth and just let it melt and for a 2,3 minutes i just stand and when i saw aunty call i silent my phone and went inside, and that my worst mistake .

--------------------------------------
Happy holi guys ❤❤😍😃😃😃