ch 5 meeting

Now after giving my exam i went to home and cant digest the news of attention girl mother remarriage.

I am happy as my mother being a ca took the holiday just to spend time with me. And took care of me.

Mummy i got a news the priya (attention seeker girl name)
Ke mummy wapus shadi kar rahi h abhi yeh 3 h .

(mummy priya mother is again geeting married)

Then i saw we have a guest at our house and my mom is no where to be find.

I saw a uncle with green eyes with army personality and well build .he is  wearing a button down shirt white shirt with blank pants and aunty will a long face and beautiful hair till waist length and neatly tired in a choti and whith angelic face with motherly aura look. And there is bhaiya with age of mid twenties and great build  and with veiny hands i can only imagine his hand and body similar to  John Abraham in pathan picture and with sharp jawline like a knife. With evergreen rainforest like eyes. He is looking at me with a intensity that he could eat me alive.

Namaste uncle, Namaste aunty. Namaste bhaiya . I said

Uncle was drinking water but listening to bhaiya he spilled all the water and  some drops went go bhaiya hand . Aunty looked like she is controlling the laugh and uncle is in same situation and bhaiya was looking like he could murder someone. And his fist being tighly held like he is controlling himself.

My mother come quickly and said meera go and get fresh up now i tried to look at her with curiously but she royally ignore me.

I need to clean myself aunty bhaiya said  to my mother

Meera show him the washroom. My mother replied .

Come bhaiya, i replied

Meera washroom  my mother scold me now i don't know what i did

Here when we were at washroom i went to on the light of washroom.

Bhaiya just grab me and by my waist and made me attached to wall and put his hand either side of me and he enter in my personal space. And huskly said near my ear .

I am not your bhaiya if you said one again bhaiya i will not be generous enough to leave you.
And did you forget me darling but i didn't. He said all this while his face was at my neck and then he kissed me. And leave from there.