ch 11= embrassing situation

I woke up and see i am still in my jeans and oversized top ,after an couple of second
i remember what bradon has done with me, i feel like crying and but then again this is my reality ....

I got up from my bed and went to change and then i kept my oversized t shirt only kitchen as i was feeling very hungry .

I connect my phone with home theater system and on medium volume plays my playlist which is mixtures of hindi, english, rap song and some shyari.

Yep guys this is my playlist dont judge me, then i prepare myself a vada pav which is a famous dish of mumbai .

After my hard work of 15 minutes its ready. I was just sitting down on kitchen island and was having a first bite when my phone rang but i dont know where i kept it, first i ignore it and thought if its an emergency the caller will call again or else they dont , so why to waste my energy and i concentrate on my vada pav.

But then continuously it went on ring. These days i cant eat my food at peace...

Uhhh why god by these things happen with me , mee just see who dies... Yea i speak with myself. No i am not mental case.

Uhhh i cant find my phone the person i keep searching but i cant find as a result i become irritated and decided to give an earful to the person on other side..

I got my phone at last which is kept on the speaker...

Its an unknown number,
I picked up my phone and says "hello"
The other person didn't reply back
"Hello" i said again.
No reply
Umm what happened.

"baccha you have not saved my number, why is that " i looked at my phoe again

(Noo i wont talk with him who is he and who give him right to punish me what he think of himself haa. Shadi se phele yeh haal h baad me pata nhi kya karega

Noo baba no i wont ans him...
Let him talk to himself only., i went to my kitchen and started eating )my vada pav....

Meera said in her head but in actually its was said out loud...

Bradon was listening all this peatiently.

"Baacha are you there " he played along.

Meera stuffed her mouth with vada pav ...

Bradon slowly went inside her house with the spare keys while meera is happily eating...

Bradon kept looking at her , she is an messy eater..

Baby are you there bradon said again.

Meera made an face and mimicked him...

Bradon cant control himself now so he goes and back hugged her and kept his nose in her neck and then licked and sucked her neck and when he get an sweet spot of her and meera moan out loud .

And then bradon bite her hard on neck and left the hickey.

Then suddenly the front door open and meera and bradon mother step in ....

Bradon mom laughed like an highschool girl...

This leads the couple to come out of their dream land and hence meera pushed bradon while bradon only tighten his grip on her and doesn't let her move...

She said please in a sweetest voice....

He let her go and said i let you go now but after our marriage if you do the same thing there will be punishment.

He said and kisses her forehead and went from their

Meera looked at two ladies and die with embarrassment and cursed bradon