ch 14 the proposal

I entered the main hall, everyone eyes on me and they are looking me like i am prey of these predator.

Aunty just glanced at me and started to walk towards me.

But before she could reach out to me.
Bradon grandfather dressed in black tuxedo hug me and kissed my forehead and said "baacha itni aachi lag rahi ho, so beautiful so elegant just looking like a wow but i would prefer those jeans and T-shirt wali meera, because i also dont want to be here and i can't wait to go home and sleep.
I am in same condition as you my granddaughter. "

I just giggled and aunty said "papaji please be here for 20 minutes atleast, it not more than 60 second after your arrival ,u want to leave already "

What can i say there is nothing interesting, but i have a company of my granddaughter so i will stay.
Aunty hugged me and said" meri baachi kitni soni lag rahi h. "

Come meera i wanted to introduce you to my guest and some friends. Aunty said. .

I unintentionally tighten my grip on the hand of grandfather.
He just looked and me and smiled at me and i will be there for you dont worry.

There are around 8 to 9 aunty with their daughter whose are around my age. The aunties were wearing saree and the girls were wearing a short dreess.

The samira aunty introduced me as their family friends, and i am so grateful for that.

Grandfather commented in my ear see kitni choti dress h bichari bath nhi par rahi h isliye khadi h kitni daar se, and koi isse delh bhi nhi raha,

Yeh aunty white wali makeup over h na dekh neck and face colour is different right.

I just nodded, one waiter passes by grandfather and i tasted each and every drink, i see one aunty eye brows vanished .
I pointed that to grandpa he just spilled out the drink and then he snorted

Now i cant control myself anymore i started laughing like an maniac ..

Everyone is looking at us.
We both excuse us. And went to garden...

We both started laughing like a maniac ....

After a while grandpa excuse himself and went to washroom.

Someone grabbed my hand and pinned me to the swing.

That someone is non other than bradon. He was wearing an navy blue suit his upper two buttons was undone and he just picked me up in his arms and made me sit in his lap and he sits at swing.

"You know jaan, from the moment you enter the venue i want to do this but then i was surrounded by vultures and i dont wanted them to know about you so i hold myself back up you make that so difficult for me, that not fair jaan."

He put his head at my neck and started kissing it. He gives me an open mouth kisses and then suck my sweet spot and i moan loudly...

He just smile and said jaan if once more you make this sound i wont be able to stop myself.

"Then please stop kissing me na, are you a werewolf or a vampire" i said

"Ohh you got to know about my identity, now what shall i do "he said, and i hit him and said "congratulations for the promotion, and gifited him the rolex watch that my father brought for him "na jaan i dont want a gift, i just wanted your time and your precious smile that will be my beautiful gift, i cant wait to make you my wife.

I become tensed listening to this. He observe it and before he could ask we were interrupted by a girl who was red while seeking us and if looks could kill i will be buried under 10feet down the ground.

I tightly hold bradon and he looked at me then smile and kisses my forehead and said "jaan i be there for you "

You have seen friends i said
Yes baby girl he replied

Bradon took my hand and we both walked towards the party hall.

The girls come back and then she bend down on her knees and said "bradon will you marry me "infront of all the audience....
As i am going to be a mother of your child......