ch 4 back to normal

When i try to open my eyes,
they are stick together like someone has glued them with gum but i tried harder to open them.

I saw a pale white fan and ceiling, and i could hear a sound of beep beside me.

Then i looked myself and all other things come back to me so i tried to ignore everything and just focus on breathing .

My mother is sleeping on the chair beside me then i see outside to see the time.

Its around midnight. So i just dont want to disturb her, nurse come and smile at me. I asked for water which she pass it to me and then i asked nurse how long i am there.

Dont take stress its ok, but i again pursued her then she told me that i am hospitalized from last 2 days.

Then i remembered my exam are after 10 days so 2 days are gone so only 7 days i have for preparation of next exam .

My mother wakes up and hugged me like her life depends on it she started sobbing like a child in the hug.

Baacha dont you dare to do this again, whatever happens we will be there with you. And you know i always love you. My mother said to me. While sobbing and her hiccup doesn't stop.

So i pass the water to her, you just get well soon baccha. I just need to come with medicine. She then went.

When i closed my eyes i can see those green eyes. Why i am picturing those so to divert my mind i started thinking about the ch and next paper.

So after everything the my mother introduce me to all the things I being missing. Then doctor come and gives us an green signal for discharge.

For me hospital and home are one in the same, at home also i am completely at bed rest i am not even allowed to step a foot at hall and i have to eat those green vegetables and bad soup and all those yuck medicine 😭

After all this torture my second paper come and when i tried to go towards the center to give my exam my family has booked an uber and i got all those pemperming but now i hate those thing. I just want to be normal.

So when i reached my center every behave normal with me, i see my crush talking with a girl so i avoided it. And went back to revising my topic.

My paper went well and i leave as soon as possible and went to bus stop uber is expensive,i could go to my house in max rs 30 that to if i take Ac bus, but uber take rs 400 for one side ride.

I moved towards the exist then i see that a attention seeker girl of our class shouting something about her mother marrige and her innocence looking cousin is tolerating everything she is saying.

Her cousin is a good person we talk sometimes I take with her regarding the lect, she is only one i asked her if i face some issue or when i miss my lect and vice-versa.

She spotted me and announced my name, then she come running over to me and said can i come with you ,you are going by bus right to which i nodded my mother was calling me but i don't pick up because she again book an cab for me and i don't want this.

What's going on there i said pointing on the attention seeker girl. I asked the innocent girl

Nothing her mother is again geeting married. She replied

What do you mean by again isn't her marriage happened during the interbal exam ie at may and now in December  she again getting married. I enquiries.

Yes since the person whom she married divorce her and now she get a new husband. She replied

She is very fast to which we both giggles.

Yes i know each and every thing because as i mentioned her daughter is attention seeker girl.

Why are you not going by them today i said
Na her stepbrother is going to pick her up and i don't want to know about this temporary person. She replied

We both share a laugh at that

My bus come and i just hopped in and wave at her and went to my house.
I called my mother and informed her about my bus fide she scholed me but i don't take thing seriously.