ch =10 punishment

After such dangerous car ride bradon leave me at my house door.

Darling sleep tight today and dream about me he said with blink. Bradon said

I just roll my eyes at him , but he looked at me and then he pushed the door open and come at me with his long leg.

Dark glint was visible in eyes and chill run down in my spine..

I run from there but he catches me and put me at his shoulder amd carried me back in his cars.

Bradon please leave me i sure i wont do it again. I shouted .

But he closed the car door and sit in the backseat and made me sit in lap

And now i am so afraid so i hide my face in my hands and cried...

Why this all happing to me i sure i dont hurt someone, i didn't steal anything from anyone, neither i curse someone.. So why all these things are happening to me...

Bradon licked my earlobe and whispers into my ears.

"Baby everything has a consequence so get ready to bear it like a good girl "

" please no i won't do it again please bradon " she said while crying and her hiccup just started

"baby enlighten me what you are sorry for exactly "

" jaan  say ". Bradon asked in a slight high pitch.

"meera dont test my patience and say now,  otherwise i will double your punishment " bradon said in a very low and ice voice its looks like python voice..

meera  cried loudly and said "iii
D--o---n--t kn----ow "

He removed  my jeans and lower down it....

I panicked and started attacking him...

But his one look went straight to my heart and i cried out and then he said

"you are going to count , and if you behave well i will be lenient or else will start from scratch and will say your mistake that you made  ok sweetheart "

He made me hugged him and my private parts are exposed to his eyes, i cried my eyes out  but this animal doesn't  get effected by it..

I feel he cupped my ass cheeks  and then he slapped them so hard that i literally see stars in front of my eyes.

"sweetheart say your mistake and count "

"one i lea---ve with--ou-t yo-ur permis---sion from car" meera said while holding his shoulder and was having hiccup...

"No sweetheart wrong ans "

He again slapped this one was more impact full and more hard..

"sorry please leave me, i run from you "meera said

"no sweetheart  wrong ans, you forget to count also "

"3 i rolled my eyes sorry bradon sorry no more please i beg you please no more " meera said by literally begging.

"right ans  sweetheart,  and i hate disobedience so in future keep this in your mind " bradon said

He took some oils out of pocket and applied gently  and then he took me in his right leg only...
And made me face him.

"baby dont cry now its over  and you took like a good girl and I am proud of you but i thought you might take 5 attempt ,. To get the right ans but you did it in 3 attempt  only, aww my baby girl is so intelligent "

" now now baby dont cry i feel like dying while seeing you cry "

"baccha bus bus hogaya "

He then hugged me and i don't know why i cried out while hugging him tightly...

"Mera baccha , here drink water,  and you cant try to run hide from me baby girl,  but let me remind you there will be several consequence for that those you will remember lifetime, and you didn't need my permission for anything, you are free bird now and forever  but let me know about your whereabouts and let me know you baby, let try to give me a chance, but my only request from you is don't disobeyed or disrespect me ever.

"Got it baby"

He said while looking me directly in my eyes and i just nodded and feel scared of him now like a ghost ...

Driver uncle knocked on the window and said "sir there is phone call from  Prime Minister "

"Baccha can i have a minute "
He asked

And as my clue i started leaving his lap . Like his touch burns me.

But he just tightened his grip and said "behave , where are you going to "

"mhmmm the call but "

"bacha sit here and don't speak during my conversation ok " he said

"ok" i said in timed voice...

"my Pyaara baacha "he kissed my cheek..

He made me hide my back side with his suit jacket and then he rolled down the window of his car...

Driver uncle handle him his phone...

He put the call on left ear and hide my face in crook of his neck  .. And hugged me like his life depends on it....

He talked in so icy tone that i feel  that person is scary without doing anything and that leads to me to shaken up...

He sensed it and patted my head lovingly..

Due to patting and crying so much i feel my eyes getting heavy and I just surrender myself to darkness.....

"