Preview

This is strictly background information about dissociative identity disorder. This book is purely fiction and I do not use the disorder as to make fun of it. This is all purely fiction. Thank you.

How I label people during conversation

Felix's words will always be -in italics and with the phyene -

If someone is co-conscious they will be -said with only phyene-

If one or more alters are co-conscious. I'll used italics for Felix phyenes and bold for others.

If Felix isn't fronting but he the other characters don't know that yet I'll label it as (Felix).

D.I.D disorder meaning and key words
A disorder characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality states. An act to avoid traumatic memories

Alter- a different personality or a different consciousness. Is created when a child goes through an extreme traumatic event or abuse. Alters are split from the host(Main personality).

(Creating alters is a form of protection from the bad memories and can be triggered to come 'into the light' from those bad memories. )

Amnesic Barrier- Alters are not aware of what the other alters do when they are 'in the light' or in control of the body. This is why alters don't remember other alters time during control unless they are 'co-conscious'

Co-Conscious- When two or more alters are co-conscious, they both can see what is going on with the body even though they are not in control. Co-conscious alters can sometimes communicate with methods such as speaking.

Disassociation- when an alter loses focus or train of thought during their time in control. Alters can switch during this phase.

Inner world- A certain place(Located in the brain) that alters stay when they are not in control. Every inner world is determined by how the system wants it to be.

System- the collective name of all of the altars in a body

Characters

Lee FelixAge: 19 ( Host of the body ) Has  dissociative identity disorder Freshmen at yellowwood college Psychologist major  Friends with Minho and jisung

Lee Felix
Age: 19
( Host of the body )
Has dissociative identity disorder
Freshmen at yellowwood college
Psychologist major
Friends with Minho and jisung

Lee FelixAge: 19 ( Host of the body ) Has  dissociative identity disorder Freshmen at yellowwood college Psychologist major  Friends with Minho and jisung