Chapter 12

Felix groans from the headache he received once he woke up. He sat up to realize that he was on the floor instead of his bed. -how did I get here? Did I fall?- he questions as he begins to stand but doesn't make it far.

The blonde catches himself on his bed as he scans his leg. Finding a newly found gash on his calf as it lightly bled, wincing at the pain. His eyes widened as he fumbled for his phone.

September 13

It was two days later. It happened again, Felix woke up 2 days later this time and with a gash on his leg now. The blonde quickly rushed to the bathroom as he began to look for the first aid kit.

Mina now co-conscious

-Felix, where did that wound come from on our leg?-

"I just woke up. I haven't been out in two days. I need to find the first aid kit....dammit how did it happen again.."

-listen you need to calm down and clean it first with alcohol then we need to wrap it alright -

Felix took a deep breath as he listened to Mina. Cleaning the wound and wrapping it up before anything worse could happen. Once it was taken care of the blonde connected his hands with the counter, letting his tears fall once they entered his eyes.

"How could this happen again..."

-Yeonjun said he didn't find anything. Felix this is getting bad-

"I know...I know and I'm really scared now...what am I..." Felix bites his lip as the silence gets louder.

He had no clue how to fix this if he couldn't find the source. How was he supposed to handle things when he didn't know where to start?

-Felix...-

"Please just don't talk...I need to figure this out myself."

-Felix we're all here for you. We can help-

The blonde wipes away his tears. "No it's okay."

"Felix? Are you in there?" Chan beckons from beyond the bathroom door. The younger whips his head to it. "Are you okay Felix?" He says in English this time.

Felix sighs as he looks at himself in the mirror once more. -be strong Felix be strong- he begins to move toward the door slowly opening it. Trying his best to muster up the strength to not break down once he opens the door.

"Chan...I'm fine." He manages to say as he looks at Chan with his puffy eyes. Chan blinks a couple of times but catches his eyes on Felix's wrapped wound.

"Felix...are you sure." He asks worriedly.

Felix follows the olders eyes to see he's staring at his bandage. It seems like that was his last straw, tears cascaded his starry cheeks. Suddenly he felt like he was back in his mothers kitchen before she placed the scorching spoon on his back once again.

As Felix connects his hands to his knees Chan immediately bends down to connect his eyes with Felix's. Keeping a nice grip on his shoulders in case the younger falls.

"Felix this has been going on for too long. Tell me what's going on, I want to help you, I really do. Yet I can't because I don't know anything and I'm so worried.."

"I..don't know anymore.." he blurts out through his sobs.

-Felix you need to tell Chan-

"...no..No I can't..." he whispers.

"Are you hurting yourself Felix?" He asks sternly.

"No...I..I would never."

"Then where did you get that wound and let alone the one on your arm from the other day."