Chapter 5

Felix had survived a week. One week filled with 6 classes. One week filled with 4 switches and to be honest, he didn't pay much attention when he was co-conscious either. One week of trying to keep his biggest secret away from Chan. The hardest part.

To say they were friends was an understatement. They were, but  not how friends would act. The social key in their relationship wasn't there as much as it should be. They'd eat together, if Felix needed help with something he would bring up the courage to ask him about it, They'd walk to the dorm together if they ran into each other after classes. Just the normal College roommates.

So why did Felix feel bad about it? Like he needed to be Chan's 'friend friend'. Don't get me wrong, he wanted to, he really did. However, he wasn't sure how to do it. Wasn't sure how to 'throw himself out there', wasn't sure how to start a conversation without being weird about it.

But then there was Chan.

He gave Felix that comfortable homey feeling he didn't get from anyone else. Chan always said 'it's okay you can tell me when you're comfortable.' but how would Felix know when he was comfortable? He's never really got that feeling, not even with Jisung and Minho. So it was always this on and off feeling for him coulding his mind with everything else going on in his life.

"Felix..are you dissociating?" Jisung asks with a hand on the blonde's back.

Felix blinks a couple of times. They were in another lecture hall, the last one today for class. Felix looks over to Jisung. "No..I was just thinking about something."

"Chan?"

Felix's cheeks begin to heat up as he fumbles with his papers. "No..."

"Yes...do you like him?"

"Like!...Jisung I've known him for a week, I can't even start a conversation."

JIsung shrugs. "Love at first sight. Are you friends?"

"I think so.." Felix speaks in a low tone, not sure what to call his relationship with the brown haired. -Maybe I should ask...is that weird?-

Hyunjin now co-conscious

-Yes you should ask so when I front if I need to be myself or you.-

"Hyunjin...he will be your friend too, you don't need to act rude?" Felix mutters to himself but a little too loud to let Jisung hear.

"Huh?"

The blonde points to his head. "Talking to Hyunjin."

"Okay.." Jisung nods, soon picking up his pencil. "Well the lecture is about to start."

Felix goes to grab his pencil but fumbles with it as his vision goes blurry. "Wait ..." he says in almost a whisper as Jisung whips his head to the blonde. He's losing balance in himself, swaying from side to side. Jisung wraps his arms around Felix's shoulders to keep him still.

"Stop it Hyunjin.."

Felix grips the steering wheel tighter, trying to ground himself in the light. He can't switch now he has a test for this class on wednesday. The blonde screws his eyes shut and grips on the steering wheel once more before everything goes silent. Suddenly he was back in the lecture hall with a worry faced Jisung beside him. Felix smiles lightly and whispers 'I'm still here ' to him.

Once the class ended Felix shuffled all his stuff in the tote bag he had brought and headed to the dorm. -Hyunjin was right..maybe I should ask him what we are..-  through the familiar elevator, Felix trudged to his dorm. -is he even home?-

The blonde entered his dorm room to see Chan passed out on the couch. His school stuff was scattered over the small round coffee table as he laid with half his body on the couch.