Chapter 7

After contemplating some of his life decisions and having the urge to talk over what happened last night with the system. Felix was interrupted with his door opening. Chan walked in with squinted eyes like he just woke up; carrying a tray of food.

"Oh you're up. Great, I made you some hangover soup and got you some pills..."

Felix tried to say something like  'thank you' but he didn't get too far. Letting his mouth hang open slightly Felix just watched the older walk in. His shirt was off putting his whole abdomen on display and my god was it toned. His cheeks now a rosy color, Felix grabbed his sheets a little tighter. Trying not to let his mind wander too far.

"Sit up a little..." Chan muttered.

The blonde nodded, letting Chan place the tray on his lap and to collect his thoughts. "Did you just wake up.." He asked as he kept his eyes far, far, away from the older.

Chan laughed lightly, now sitting in front of the blonde(WORSE), "Ya I remembered how bad you were last night my first thought was making you this."

"..and your shirt.." Felix asked, now dazed. Maybe he was drunk again?

"Ah! It was hot in the kitchen when I was making the soup. Plus I usually don't sleep with one either. Why? Is it uncomfortable for you? I can go put one on."

Felix grabbed Chan's arm as the older began to get up. "No, you're fine. Just..surprised. Thank you." Felix hesitated as Chan sat himself down again. "How bad was...I last night?"

Chan smiled softly. "You weren't that bad. Just you danced a lot and drank....alot...Um I carried you home and you threw up in the bathroom. Also you were muttering 'Felix is going to be so mad at me' while throwing up?"

Felix rubbed at his throat. No wonder it felt scratchy. Nevertheless he began to get embarrassed. Noting to never let Yeonjun get drunk again around people who didn't know about the system.

"Sorry for all of that. I usually don't drink ."

"No it's totally okay. I like taking care of people."

Felix nods, finally eating some of the soup and  pleading 'it's very good' and making Chan flush pink at the compliment. Those jitters left the blonde's body after that. He was so comfortable with him now.

Hyunjin now co-conscious

-Do we have too...I mean we can just skip? Say we're sick? Please!!-

Felix looks up at the familiar building while he stands on the sidewalk. He had his psychotherapy again today to see if he was getting better. The past week he knew he didn't do anything to 'fix' the problem but he didn't have that many switches like usual. Since it was Wednesday and he only had two switches so far, he might be okay now. That's what he wanted to think at least.

"No, we have too. Maybe we got better?"

-there's no way another altar can show up in the system. We are pretty well maintained.-

"Hyunjin calm down. You know that others can show up. Just bear with this for one hour." He muttered as he entered the building. Heading to the familiar waiting room he checked himself in and waited. It was a couple minutes after he sat down that he was called back to Mrs.Hao's, sitting in his favorite chair, a yellow bean bag, as he waited for her.

"Felix!" Mrs.Hao said as she entered the room, happy to see him as she sat in the peach bean bag.

"Hello Mrs.Hao."

"How are you doing?"

"Good actually. University isn't as bad as I thought."

The woman began to look through her set of papers. "Oh? Anything exciting?"