Chapter 10

"Hold on Felix were almost there.."

The blonde's eyes fluttered open being met with the sky. He tried his best to adjust to the sunlight as he sat up rubbing his head. -Why am I outside- Felix looked around more. Not only was he outside he was in an unfamiliar alley way. He didn't know how he got here or even why. Last thing he remembered was being carried by Chan. -Chan!- Felix picked up his phone in shock as he wondered what today was, the time, where he's at, even if someone in the system left a note about what happened.

He was left with the date 'September 8th' Three days after he attended pottery with Jisung. Three days after he realized he liked Chan. Three days of unknown events he had no clue about but everyone else did. Next was his notes. The system always leaves things from days prior before switching, right?

Nothing.

His notes were empty and only filled with passed switching conversations and reminders, he frowned. -Why wouldn't anyone leave a note...ow- His gaze fell to the now pinching-like feeling on his left wrist. Pulling up his sleeve he sees a cut, far too deep to just be a scratch. Yet he wasn't bleeding, the wound looked old. The blonde sighed soon standing up, aching all over, and heading out of the alley way to find some way home. He began Searching frantically, being so zoned in on finding the right streets, that he got startled at his phone ringing.

Caller ID - Chan

Felix bit his lip. Could he talk to Chan now? Three days after not knowing what happened before. After he finally realized his feelings? What if whoever was out already told him, what if he already knew? Felix took a deep breath and in one swipe he declined and began walking to the only place he was familiar with.

"Felix? Where have you been? You haven't answered your phone in days..."

The blonde rushes into the familiar loft apartment and sits on the couch. Jisung had closed the door and sat with him, motioning Minho to come also. They stared at the blonde with wide eyes. He was sitting up straight and clutching his hands tightly around his knees. His clothes looked dirty and the gash on his wrist showed dry blood crusted over it.

"This is Felix right?" Minho questioned in a whisper to Jisung. The brown haired nodded soon, placing a hand on Felix's. "Hey..do you want to talk about it.."

Felix directed his gaze to the two while he bit his lip a little more. -What am I supposed to say when I don't even know what happened..-

"I haven't been out in three days.." He says smally, letting his eyes shoot around the room as his anxiety arises. The two looked at one another and then back at Felix questionably.

"Do you know who was..or were that wound came from?" Minho asks softly.

Felix lifts his arm to look at the wound now letting tears fall from his brown eyes. "No! No one left a note! I have no clue where this came from? I just woke up in an alleyway somewhere so unfamiliar to me and I was so scared...I don't know how I got there..I..I."

"Shh it's okay Felix, you're going to be okay.." Jisung pleaded as he took the seat beside Felix and began to rub his back.

"No I'm not! I have no clue what happened...all I remember is Chan carrying me out of our lecture because I was in the middle of a really long switch."

"Chan is very worried about you. He said you haven't been home in days but like twice. That was to get clothes he said you completely ignored him." Minho informed.

"What is happening to me! " Felix began to cry more, letting the tears stream down his cheeks as Jisung hopelessly tried to wipe them away.

"Maybe ask the system Felix. All we can tell you is what we saw when you were gone. First let's get you cleaned up ya?" Jisung asked Minho to get a change of clothes for the blonde as he finished wiping Felix's tears. After cleaning the younger up he calmed down a little.