Chapter 6

Felix couldn't sleep that night. Either the fact of Chan now knowing one of his flaws or how he didn't change how he treated him. They were friends, Felix thought. But why did it still feel like it was in question? Why did it feel like there should be more?

A couple of frantic twists and turns later Felix managed to shut off his thoughts and head to sleep. But maybe he slept a little too long.

"Felix...Felix...Felix wake up!"

The blonde came to feel someone poking his cheek. His eyes fluttered open to see Chan standing above him, maybe a little to close.

The blonde gripped at his covers. "..morning Chan." Felix announced with his deep morning voice, striking the older.

"That's something I'll have to get used too....um you slept a little too long, you're gonna be late for your class."

Felix nearly sprang out of his bed but didn't get far. Feeling the familiar hands on his shoulders he looked at Chan who had winced at his movement.

"Wow there you almost gave me a concussion."

"Ha...sorry I was surprised.." The brown haired let go of Felix so he could head to the bathroom to get ready.

Yeonjun now co-conscious

-that was close..-

"I know I could have practically kissed him..wait.."

-awww Felix!! You have a crush!!-

Felix halts in trying to put on his coat. He watched as his cheeks became pink but he lightly shaked his head. "No...we're friends."

-right sure..- 

Felix sighs, quickly grabbing his things and heading toward the door where he found Chan. His hair was pressed back on one side giving off that business look. He smiled lightly, giving Felix butterflies in his stomach. Let alone his outfit was not his normal attire, but some blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a purple crop top jean jacket.

-Felix...you've been staring for too long-

Felix flutters his eyes a little, averting his gaze to the floor.

"Do I look bad?" Chan asks.

"Oh! Gosh no! It's just...I never saw you look so..you just dressed differently today.." Felix says as he begins to pick at his fingers.

-awkward much-

Yeonjun really...

"Thank you. Should we go?" 

Felix hurried to put on his shoes. "Right ya...let's go."

Felix places himself beside Jisung in the lecture hall. Letting Jisung to look at him with his mouth agape after watching the blonde walk in.

"...what was that?" He asks.

"What was what?"

"You just...you just got dropped off my Chan?"

Felix begins to set his stuff out. "Ya? It's been happening since like last week?"

"Felix!" Jisung says as he shakes the smaller.

"Jesus....what!"

"Does Felix have a crush?"

Felix begins to take his stuff out of his bag, his cheeks now a dusty red. Why was everyone asking him this question today?

"We're friends.." he says softly. The word rolled off his tongue smally, feeling like he should be more. But boyfriends?! That was a bit too overwhelming.