Chapter 19

Yeonjun had woken up from the sun peeking in through the closed binds. Why was he still out here? His arms hurt and he had a headache from all the crying. His eyes were red, cheeks flushed, maybe even dehydrated. Yeonjun just wanted to be in his room, the one in the inner world instead of here: stuck in this hospital bed. He wanted to cower away from everyone from his wrongdoings but the universe wanted him to suffer, because the people around him wouldn't disown him, other than Hyunjin, but that's beside the point.

Yeonjun began to sit up as he let his puffy eyes scan the room. It was quiet and everything was so still. He looked over to see Minho and Han trying their best to stay up on the couch still cuddling. Seeing Chan's upper body sprawled out on the bottom of his hospital bed, and soon the door was opening, revealing his father. Yeonjun smiled a little.

"Dad.." he said in an airy tone.

"Oh you're up..Yeonjun. I brought breakfast."

"I'm sorry for causing Felix so much pain. "

Mr.Lee pats the youngers head. "It isn't entirely your fault, you were just trying to do your job."

"I know but I feel like I should get beat up or something....and I don't like being out here." Yeonjun pouts.

"Yoenjun. It's going to get better I promise. No need to get beat up for it, it's all a learning process." Mr.Lee then shakes eac one of his friends lightly to wake them up. Handing out food to everyone, then rightfully taking a seat. "The doctor should be here soon."

Once Chan had woken up he sat whatever Mr.Lee handed him and immediately started helping Yeonjun with his own food instead. "Chan you don't have too it's me, Yeonjun."

Chan nods lightly handing back the unwrapped food. "I know, I'm still helping you." he let out as he begins to get up to throw away the wrapper. Probably opening Minho and Jisung's also on the way to the trash. A few moments later the door opens, revealing the doctor from the night before.

"Okay we ran some tests and I called your psychologist this morning. First off, your procedures came back all good so you can be discharged today. For the bruises that are going to take a while to heal, we have some burn medication for that also, do you know if you heal slowly or anything?"

"No, I heal pretty fast actually." Yoenjun responses.

The doctor nods. "Then that's good. As for the discussion with Mrs.Hao. She told me to tell you that you might want to visit her to discuss further things about this prosecutor."

Yeonjun nods as everyone just listens. "So I can check him out now and get that medication." Mr.Lee asks.

"Yes you may. Your things are in the closet. Come out when you're ready." The doctor explains, leaving with Mr.Lee, along with Minho and Jisung thinking Yeonjun would like to be alone with Chan.

"Do you want me to help you, Yeonjun or would you like to be alone?" He asks quietly.

"Hm I think company would be nice incase I do need help. My arms still hurt." He explains soon getting out of bed. Yeonjun didn't get far though, feeling the familiar dizziness. "Oh wait.." he lets out as he sits back down.

THe older ushered to his side. "Yes, what is it..." He says with worried eyes.

"I'm switching. I think it's Felix..tell him what happened." He manages to get out before going completely silent. Chan sits with a smile on his face to greet the next person, understanding what Yeonjun had told him.

"Felix?" The brunette asks as the younger blinks a couple of times and looks around. Once he sees Chan he smiles subconsciously. "Ya it's me, where is everyone? " he asks.