Chapter 15

"Felix what are you doing.." Chan asked in the darkness. It was a little past 2 in the morning when Chan decided to get a cup of water for yet another sleepless study night. Yet when he entered the dark main room he almost tripped over something, that something being (Felix's) foot.

Chan looked at the disheveled boy now against the wall as he turned on the light. (Felix) looked terrified and he held a red spoon to his arm, right below his cluster of bandaids from earlier.

"(Felix)...hey what are you doing.." Chan tried to get closer as he was scared himself. Felix said he didn't self harm but here he is self harming. -Is this Felix or is it someone else..- Chan thought as he remembered the blondes disorder. It might have been long since he's had Felix back in the dorm but the latter never left him mentally. He was worried then but now that he sees this, it just made Chan worry more.

"Stay away!" The blonde ushered out as he krept up more to the wall.

"Let's put the spoon down okay..."

Felix woke up to an aching pain in his arm. He opened his eyes to be met with the ceiling of his bedroom, only him and no one else. As he sat up he looked at his arm, burn marks in shapes of a spoon decorated it. The blonde furrowed his eyebrows.

-What the hell happened? Did that altar come out again.... What day is it?-

He ushered his phone, soon staring at the date. It was only a day later? Felix was confused, -this must of happened last night then...- His mind wandered for a second as he began to remember his mother but soon shook away the drifting feeling. He couldn't possibly switch now.

The blonde noticed the time and realized he would be late for class, so he rushed to throw on some clothes. Throwing on a hoodie to cover up his arms; he finally ran out of his room. Before he could reach the door though, he saw Chan in the kitchen. They stared for a moment.

"You're up...do you mind if we talk-" Chan began to say but the younger began to push past him.

"Can't I'm late for class.." He let out before heading out of the door, not letting Chan say anything else. Yes, it was rude of him but Chan gave him this option. Plus Felix wasn't sure if he was ready to talk about anything, and I mean everything, with Chan yet. Arriving to class a minute early he found Minho and sat beside him.

"Felix you're here?" Minho said as he watched the blonde sit down.

"Ya I am.."

"How are you today?"

The younger shakes his head lightly. "It's really complicated."

"Is it Chan? Have you talked to him? Has he tried to talk to you?"

"No...well yes but no. He tried to stop me this morning about something but if I stayed I would have been late for class. I was scared that he was going to say something about this.." Felix whispered as he lifted his arm sleeve to reveal his burn marks.

Minho's eyes widened. "...who did that? Chan?"

Felix shakes his head again, shoving his sleeve down. "No, I think it's the new altar in my system and it's not going well. I'm thinking he might have seen them do it.."

"That's not good. I thought you guys were searching for this new one.." he said as he drew a breath in.

"Supposedly Yeonjun is, he said it was his fault so he wanted to look for it alone but I guess he hasn't found them yet."

Minho begins to rub circles on Felix's leg. "He will find him I'm sure. At this point I think Hyunjin would have butted in to help him search anyway so don't worry too much."