Chapter 17

After dinner The group had watched countless movies in the middle of Chan giving his background to Mr.Lee. They talked about him, then got off topic and talked about Felix when he was little, talked about how Felix met Minho and Jisung, and even a little about Mr.Lee when he was a college student.

Either way it got pretty late and the boys just decided to stay over at Felix's dads house, he had many spare rooms, so it didn't matter. Plus Minho, jisung, and Felix, used Mr.Lees as a getaway home when Things got suffocating at school.

It was around 2 in the morning and Chan was still up. Felix was cuddled into his side as he slept soundly. After staring at things in Felix's room for about half the night he sighed. His mind had recurring questions to ask Felix but he didn't want to wake him up. So Chan wiggled himself out of bed, replacing him with a pillow so Felix wouldn't notice in his deep slumber, then trotted out of the room and to another to Find Jisung and Minho.

As he opened another door he found the room dark at first before seeing a light coming from the bed. It illuminated Jisung's face -of course he's up- Chan smiled.

"Pssstt." he let out.

Jisung looked up from his phone to see Chan in the doorway. "Why are you up?"

"I could ask the same thing..Come here."

So the brown haired got up out of bed and threw on a shirt before exiting the room. Following Chan downstairs to the dimly lighted living room. "Why did you drag me out of the comfort of my bed Chan."

Chan sits on the couch. "You weren't doing anything anyway, I had a question."

"What?" He says as he also sits on the couch.

"How do you tell Felix and the rest of his system apart? I've been wondering all night and don't want to offend them when it does happen."

Jisung smiles. "Oh look at you being a good boyfriend."

"Just tell me..You and Minho obviously know since you've been with him a long time."

Chan nods, soon drawing in a breath. "Ya ya....It will take a little while but you have to watch his gestures when one of them fronts. They don't act the same at all. " and that conversation trails into the mists of the night. Letting Jisung become a professor and Chan a kid in class getting ready for a big exam.

"What are you two doing?" Felix says as he rubs his eyes, still tired.

He sees Han and Chan laying on the couch half asleep. Yet once Chan sees Felix he immediately smiles and goes off to hug him.

"Jisung and I were just talking.."

"All night~" jisung whines as he begins to head back upstairs, "I'm going to bed.."

"That's not okay to stay up all night Chan.." Felix begins as he looks to the older.

"It's okay, I'll be fine."

Felix lets a smile fall to his lips as Chan kisses him. Pulling the younger by the waist, something Felix has begun to love. Still, his bliss lasts for only a moment as suddenly he begins to feel a headache approaching. Gripping at Chan's arm he tries his best to ground himself.

"What's wrong?" Chan asks as he looks at Felix, now clenching his eyes shut.

"I think I'm dissociating..." he lets out. His body felt light again as he held on to Chan. The older moved them both to the couch.

"Well.." Chan spoke a few moments later. Felix finally opens his eyes confused. Why didn't he switch?

"I'm still here?"