Chapter 14

Floating.

In the ocean of water, or in the wisps of the clouds. Feeling the light breeze flow over his cheeks. The warmth around him. The ripples of the water and the softness of the clouds.

Felix was somewhere,

not here nor there.

Not sitting down or standing up.

Rather in the middle.

Floating.

This 'somewhere' was nice and it was quiet. He enjoyed it, his somewhere, and enjoyed the clear view of the sky. He became one with the cloud and one with the ripples of the ocean. One with the breeze and one with the waves.

A burning sensation entered his leg. As if he just dipped it in the sun. Felix's eyebrows furrowed as he tried to move but this time he was trapped. The floating feeling turned into falling and anxiety rising. Where was he going and where was he coming from? Felix squirmed around but nothing, no break free from this confined space.

Then his eyes opened. He lifted his body up from his resting position. His hair fell in front of his face. Felix began to register where he was, realizing that he was back to fronting in the body, he found himself in his basement. He blinked, Why was he here of all places? He hated the basement?

-Ow...-

The blonde directed his eyes to his forearm, that burning feeling was gone but it did hurt. His right arm was wrapped with a bandage. -What happened...did we get hurt..-

-Felix? Felix is that you? -

Felix cradled his head as Yeonjun's voice rang through his head. "Yes It's me Yeonjun...What happened."

-I'm not sure...I was pulled up here with you. I was actually sleeping... -

"Okay...Our arm is wrapped and it hurts...Oh there's a note here." Felix reaches for it with his other arm and unfolds the little note

Note: I did what I could. Fix the rest of the system. -Mina

-What does that mean...-

Felix furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Looking upon his body he sees various scratch marks. -Did we get attacked by a cat or something...what day is it?- He reached his phone to read the date. It claimed to be September 18. Three days since the last time Felix was fronting. With widening eyes the boy began to open his phone. Looking at the multiple texts from his friends, Opening the notes app but there was nothing there. Felix lowered his phone slowly.

again ... There's nothing there again and all were left with these wounds?

"Maybe it's that new altar in our system...Have you found him yet?" He said quietly."

-Felix you haven't given the body enough energy for any of us to do anything but when you were not fronting we couldn't find them ..-

"There here to hurt us, Yeonjun."

-I see that. Let's just fix this up and maybe head back to school. We do have classes, you know. -

The blonde sighs. Slowly getting up from his spot and heading to the bathroom to fix himself. At this point Felix had no emotions toward this problem. He sort of came to accept this. Accepted the odds of this altar being a harmful one and he couldn't do anything about it. Simply letting it go since he didn't know how to approach. He's been gone for so long he hadn't had time to care. So what if he loses himself, he doesn't have the energy to worry, to try and fix it. It's like he's already lost himself.

That's how he ended up in his forensics Class. Sloppily throwing his books to his seat as he drug his hand through his hair. The world was moving on without him so he mind as well get back into the circles of life. No matter what was going on inside him, Felix knew he had to continue on even if he was setting himself up for nothing. If he was going to be gone soon at least he tried.