Chapter 3

Felix made it back to the dorm room and connected his hand to the door. He hesitated. Why did he hesitate? The lump in his throat got bigger as he pulled away his small hand then reconnected it to the door.

-Come on Felix...no more hiding.-

He finally swallowed the lump in his throat and opened the door with one movement.

Being met with silence. The lights were off and the other pair of shoes were gone from the entrance. The blonde let out a sigh of relief. The universe didn't need him to get so worked up right now, he could relax.  So he headed his way to the bathroom to get a shower, not thinking much of it until he made his way to the main room after. Connecting eyes with Chan who just walked in.

Felix's cheeks grew hot as he stood in only a towel. "Chan.."

"Hey Felix..are you okay?"

Felix nods, gripping the towel around his waist. Chan watched as the younger grew uncomfortable and turned around. "Um, go ahead and change, we can talk after."

Without words the smaller shuffled to his room and put on a change of clothes. Soon meeting Chan back out on the couch.

"What happened earlier? I asked you if you'd like to go with me to lunch but then you completely changed and left? Did I say something wrong?"

Felix shakes his head. "Sorry about that I just...lost myself...I do that alot!! But I'm okay. I actually had to meet up with a friend." He blurted out, letting his hands squeeze at his thighs.

Chan nods. "Oh okay..that's okay I get it. It has been a long day. You moved in today right?"

Felix nods. "I'm a freshman."

"I'm a second year. Physical surgeon major."

Felix nods at the familiar words filling his ears. "That's  cool...I'm a psychologist major."

Chan smiles. "We will both be here for a while."

Felix lets out a small chuckle along with Chan, soon letting the silence arise around them. Felix grows fidgety. "I'm sorry if this is awkward. I'm very....to myself? Not trusting...I don't know how to explain it.."

"It's okay Felix. You don't need to explain yourself. I get it. You don't have to tell me anything now, let alone at all if you don't want to..."

Felix averted his gaze to Chan, loving the comfort and reassurance he gave off made him feel more relaxed. "Thank you." He spoke and let them fall into some other conversations.

Chan mostly talked about his Australia childhood, letting Felix connect how he was also Australian. Leaving the two to laugh it off and switch to talking in English, making Felix more comfortable. Yet it ended when Felix had yawned during one of Chan's stories about his sister and he sent Felix to bed.

Yeonjun woke up to his alarm being as obnoxious as ever. Thank god it was a weekend though because he would have never been able to get to class with the amount of exhaustion he had.

He picks up his phone to see a reminder reading: therapy at 1:00. Yeonjun groans, soon falling out of bed. Therapy wasn't always pleasant when he went but it wasn't so bad. Felix was the one to like it most. Practically the only one in the system to like it.

Nevertheless he got dressed and headed his way to his Physiotherapy. Just a quick taxi ride and Yeonjun was already there, heading into the big brown doors of a familiar office building. Yeonjun had made it to the waiting room after a couple of turns down some hallways.

"Name."

"Ye....Lee Felix."

The woman behind the desk began to click at her keyboard. "Date of Birth and appointment."