✾✾

CHAPTER| one

The life is a maze

The life is a maze . Don't be afraid if you lost the road. Just believe in yourself and you will find the right way. Believe in yourself.

Life is costy which is more important than anything. You need to know how to lead a life. It is on you how you will lead it. Life is not easy it is full of dwells , try to cross them with perfection.

- your author...

»»---->» »---->

A beautiful bunny boy is sleeping hugging his bunny plushie. He have a pink bunny printed eyepad in his eyes. The alarm clock started to ring . That boy got up and pull off the eyepad. He squinted his eyes to adjust with the light. Finally he opened his eyes , looked around. He took the alarm from the side table and push the off button. He got up from bed and went inside the bathroom. After finishing the morning routine he came out wearing a towel around his torso. The boy looked his reflection in the mirror. He sighed deeply. How much he tried to change himself. He got abs, piercing also tatto but still his body looking like a feminine. He hourglass body always make him look better than girls, his face which is according to everybody most beautiful than any girl. He couldn't do anything. So he always wear baggy clothes.
?? : I think I have to work out more.
The boy started to dry his hair with the hairdryer. He went toward cupboard and choosed a baggy outfit.

He took the id card

He took the id card . Where his whole details are printed.

(I made it 😁) The bunny boy aka Jeon Jungkook took the side office bag and went to downstairs

(I made it 😁)
The bunny boy aka Jeon Jungkook took the side office bag and went to downstairs. His house is not a huge mansion . Just a house with all things. Jungkook is a designer also a famous model. He started to earn money at the age of 20 now he is 25 . After completing the graduation on fashion design course he started to work in Kim corporation.
Jungkook came to the downstate where his sister and mother already busy to talk. His father died when he was only 7 years old. His mother gave birth of his sister Jeon Iseul. Iseul is now 18 . Jungkook sat down in the dinning table.
Mrs. Jeon looked at his son already sat on seat she placed his breakfast.
Mrs. Jeon : Dear today some people are coming will you came home early.
Jk : Mom I have already told you I am not interested for marrying someone now.
Mrs. Jeon : Then how long you are going to suffer. That boy is happy with his life but you...
Jungkook got up he took the bag in his shoulder.
Jk: I am not in mood to eat. And mom my love is not a passing view. I loved him he choosed my best friend over me. That is not my fault. Also  I didn't say I will not move on. That boy was my past I want a present who will turn my life into bliss. Not like him . So keep a believe on your son. I am going now.
Jungkook left the house without looking back. He is hurt everyday, every minute, every second he misses those sweet words which that boy told him.
Jungkook sat inside his car driver seat . Buckled up his seat belt and left for his office. The hunger he had already died but he cannot miss food so he is going to grab any sandwich from café.

KIM CORPORATION |
- vice chairman cabin

A man in his late 40's checking some file . He completed his work and picked up his phone from aside. He dialed a number. From the another voice started to talk.
? : hello dad.
?? : Taehyung when you will come from USA?
Tae: Dad why? 1 week later.
Mr. Kim : okay when you will come back here we will talk.
Tae: Dad not again marriage.
Mr Kim : of course. You are going take my business and you are thinking being single it's ain't happening. So come back.
Tae sighed and hummed before cutting call.
Mr. Kim sighed too. He is the vice president of Kim corporation. God blesses him with every happiness. He have a huge company, he is billionaire, he have a beautiful and loving wife also two handsome son and a beautiful daughter. He is happy for his elder son Kim Namjoon who is a CFO of this Kim Corporation. He got married to Kim Seokjin 7 years ago and blessed with a baby boy named Kim Minkyu. His daughter Kim Jisoo got married to Jung Hae-in last year. All are happy except His another son Kim Taehyung who is u miles away from love life or marriage life. The reason is he is cheated by his one time girlfriend Kang Ji-ae. Who was a bitch. Taehyung fell in love with her in college. But that girl cheated on him. Henwas heartbroken so he left to America. There he completed his study .
Mr. Kim : God show me some ways.

Mr. Kim was in his thought suddenly a knock fell on the door.
Mr. Kim : Come in.
The door opened And Jeon Jungkook entered.
Jk: buhoejangnim I have some designs for the upcoming spring collection .
Mr. Kim : oh yes Jeon. Show me.
Jk: Buhoejangnim if we keep. Some of cherry blossom design the  it will be best. So I made this designs.
Jungkook started to describe  the ideas he created. Mr. Kim was looking at Jungkook. To him Jungkook is beautiful, also intelligent. He is hard working. He have done so hard work to reach in this place. Mr. Kim smiled because he make idea in his mind.
Jk: I have made all the design if you agree then the others will start work on it.
Mr. Kim :okay Jeon I am agreed with this idea. Carry on with this design.
Jk: Okay buhoejangnim.

Jk took those catalogues and left the room. Mr. Kim smile secretly. He looked at the doorway.
Mr. Kim: He will be my son in law. (Smile)

To be continued