CHAPTER | fourteen

The wedding went in sorrowful way. Taehyung took Jungkook to mansion in bridal style. After putting him down on couch he ran to kitchen . Jimin ran to his best friend but that man (who shot Eun-ha) hold Jimin.
Jm: what the h**l leave me.
?? : Shut up. He needs Taehyung.
Jimin stayed there , although he don't want to.
Taehyung brought a glass of water from kitchen. He splashed some water on Jungkook's face who squinted his eyes.
Tae: (softly) Kookie, kook baby. Look at me.
Jungkook adjusted with the surrounding and looked at Taehyung. He hugged Tae tightly.
Jk: Is she dead?
Tae: I am sorry.
Jk: It's okay but why you have Gun? And that man?
Tae: Oh he is my cousin Min Yoongi . He is the Commissioner General. I also got train of Gun shooting from him. I have the licence.
Yoongi came out in front of him.
Yg: I think you don't like gun Or bloodshed . It's okay take rest and everything will be fine.
Tae: Hyung thank you for everything.
Yg: It's okay brother. For you I can do anything. And congratulations for new marriage life. Now take Jungkook to bedroom he needs rest.
Taehyung nodded . He took Jungkook in bridal style and left for the bedroom.
Jimin sat down on sofa. He is also sensitive. He kinda hated bloodshed but he don't show it. He felt his hands are shaking in fear but still he remain silent. He closed his eyes but suddenly felt someone sat beside him.
He looked at the person and it is Yoongi.
Yoongi handed him a glass of iced cold drink.
Jm: I-I don't need.
Yg: Listen I can understand you are tensed take it. Please.
Jimin hesitates but took it with shaken hand. He drank it down. He strted to feel refreshed.
Jm: Thank you.
Yg: Mention not. By the way I am Min Yoongi.
Jm: I am Jimin, Park Jimin.
Yg : (silence)
Jm: (silence)
Yg:(took the glass) You are beautiful. Yoongi said it and ran away from there leaving there Jimin totally shocked.
Jimin blushed for Yoongi's blunt talk.

Taehyung bring Jungkook in their shared room. He made him sit on bed. Jungkook clutched more in Taehyung's biscepes. Tae smiled for his wife's cuteness. Taehyung didn't let go of Jungkook and sat down beside him.
Tae: Kook you need to change.
Jk: I don't want.
Tae: You want me to do it.
Jk:(pout) Nodded. Taehyung smiled nd picked kook up in bridal style. He took him inside. Taehyung helped Jungkook yo clean up and cleans himself. And again took Jungkook inside the bedroom in bridal style.
Tae tucked him in bed and also lay down beside him . Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly.
Tae: Baby I have something to tell you.
Jk: yes tell me.
Tae: wait let me show you. Taehyung slide toward the the lamptable and took two piece of paper and show it Kook. After seeing the Paper pieces Jungkook eyes went wide.
Jk: Tickets for bali?
Tae: Our honeymoon trip.
Jk: really?
Tae: Yes. And it is for 9 nights 10 days tour.
Jk: Omg thank you hubby.
Tae: I like this new nickname.
Jk:(blushed)
Tae: Hahaha.Taehyung laughed to see Jungkook' ls blushy face.

The couple hugged each other and drifftes to sleep in each other arm.

2 days later.....
Taehyung and Jungkook are now getting ready for Bali. The couple packed all necessary things. And Taehyung went to downstairs. Jungkook took a small refreshment shower. And got dressed.

(Taehyung and Jungkook fashion)

After bidding bye to everyone they left for Airport. The car reached in front of Airport. The bodyguard took their place and Taehyung came out. All Paparazzi and media started to make chaos. Taehyung took Jungkook's hnd and bring him out of the car. Jungkook hold Taehyung's biceps and went inside the airport. Taehyung's privet will take them to Bali so it doesn't take much. After 7 hours they reached to Bali. A booked car with bodyguard came to take them.
They reached to their already booked vila. Which is also beautiful like the place.

Jungkook looked around the vila decorated beautifully

Jungkook looked around the vila decorated beautifully. He went to the swimming pool area and got fascinated by the beauty. Taehyung smiled and hugged Taehyung from behind.
Tae: Are you happy?
Jk: I am beyond happy. Thank you Taehyung.
Tae: I want you to be happy princess. I will give you happiness that is possible for me.
Jungkook turned around and looked deeply to Taehyung' eyes.
Jk :(circling his arms around Taehyung' neck) Taehyung.
Tae: (holding Jungkook's perfect hourglass waist) hmm.
Jk: I love you.
Taehyung looked at him and placed a kiss on kook's head.
Tae: I love you too baby. Love you so much. I don't even know whe I fall for you. But I fall for you deeply. So deeply.
Jk: I love you Tae love you so much. Thank you Thank you for coming in my life.
Taehyung smiled before leaning and capturing Jungkook's pink cherry like lips. Jungkook smiled and pulled Tae more in deep kiss.
Both shares a passionate kiss in front of the sun which is ready to blend in the horizon to bring the Moon in the sky..........

(Like this)

(Like this)

To be continued....

You better run Taehyung

You better run Taehyung. Dashiii runn runn runnnnnnnnn.......