✾✾

CHAPTER | four

At night Jungkook came back home stressed with work

At night Jungkook came back home stressed with work. He entered as his mother was sitting on vouch waiting for him.
Jk: Eomma why are waiting till now? It's 12 pm.
Mrs. Jeon : I wanted to talk with you. That's why. Come sit here.
Jk: Eomma why now it's time for sleep and I am also tired.
Mrs. Jeon: Morning I don't see your face. You leave at 7 am and I woke up late that's why I want to talk now.
Jungkook nodded . He sat down beside his mother.
Jk: Now tell me what happened?
Mrs. Jeon: I have fixed you marriage.
Jk: huh!
Mrs. Jeon: Mr. Kim have came today to our house. He bring the proposal of this marriage. I agreed . He want your hand for his son Kim Taehyung.
Jk: But I works under him and moreover he is not gay.
Mrs. Jeon: He is bi. I know. And moreover Kookie we are in this position for Mr. Kim. He gave us everything. Cannot you give him something. He wants as his son in law.
Jk: Does Mr. Kim's son knows about it.
Mrs. Jeon : Mr. Kim told Taehyung agreed anyone whom Mr. Kim will choose. So there is no problem. So what is your answer?
Jk: Eomma. I need time.
Mrs J : How long? Kook how long are you going to stay like this huh? I made a decision. You are going to marry Mr. Kim's son that is my order and it is final. I don't want another conversation. You are going with me tomorrow night to meet Mr. Kim's son and then we will talk about engagement and further programme. Now go to sleep.
Mrs. Jeon firmly said and left to her room. Jungkook sighed. He took the office bag and left for the room.
He locked the door behind . He keep the bad on the couch. And went inside the bathroom. He took off his clothes and looked at his body in the mirror.

(The bathroom) Jungkook looked at him face

(The bathroom)
Jungkook looked at him face. The tears started to flow from his eyes. Those years flows from eyes, then cheeks and ended by falling on sink. He cannot be weak. But heart what about his heart. Those fake moment that he spend with chinhae are passing through his head. Those moments flashes in front of his eyes. How happy he was. It was fake but dumb he was, that he didn't understand it. Those starring, those hugs, those neck kisses those sweet talks, those moments of holding each other hand... All were fake...... All were fake. How dumb he was right.
Jk: Now it is time to give my life a new chance. I will marry him. I will move on. I will be happy I will. I promise you Chinhae. I will be happy. I will be happier......
Jk harshly wied off his tears. Now days Jungkook got slim. For office work. But his body keep the posture of hourglass. The point is he is looking more feminine, more beautiful. His gairs are getting long and little curly in end.
Jungkook took the shower and put a comfortable nightdress . He completed his night routine and went to sleep.

On the other hand in Kim mansion, when Taehyung came back home. Mr. Kim informed him that he fixed marriage of him with Jungkook. Taehyung was in dilemma. Because he don't what position he is now. Is he happy or sad. Happy because he is going to marry Jungkook on whom he got little crush or be sad because he is not interested in marriage stuffs. Taehyung agreed to marry Jungkook. Because he think that now it is time to start new life. His brother in law Jin have given him  long lecture that all person are not same. He just to believe on that person. Jungkook is really good person. He should marry him. Taehyung understood the lecture and came to his room. He did his night routine and lay down on his bed. His dog Yeontan came and slept on his stomach.
Tae: Tannie appa telling me to marry Jungkook. Should I marry him?
Yeontan barked. Tae smiled.
Tae: This time I will give chance my life Tannie. I will move on and will try to lead a beautiful life with Jungkook. I promise. Taehyung gave a kiss to Yeontan and went to dreamland.

To be continued.....