CHAPTER | eight

Eun-ha was too jealousy that she came out from the party and left with Chinhae . The whole ride both didn't talk. After returning home Eun-ha ha throw the vase in nger and her own bag.
Ch: Eun-ha what is this behavior?
Eun-ha: Chinhae you saw he is happy, how can be he stay happy. He got himself  rich man I am now down to him. I cannot let him happy.
Ch: what? Are you a psycho.
Eun-ha: Why Chinhae he is a fling, he is a gay he is the abnormal one not me.
Ch: Then you should hate me too because I dated him. Huh!
Eun-ha stayed silent.
Ch: Listen Eun-ha let him stay in his life. Don't bother him. Bring gay isn't an abnormal things. This is called love. If you love someone you can do anything.
Eun-ha : Love he is a fling.
Chinhae : Then I should also call you a sl*t, wh**e Or better say relationship destroyer.
Eun-ha: what?
Chinhae: Eun-ha you never loved me but wanted me to snatch from Jungkook and today I understand it properly.
Eun-ha: Chinhae..
Chinhae: I think we should stay in our own life because I am not interested in you anymore. I want break up.
Eun-ha: what are you breaking up with me for him?
Chinhae : No because I understand that you are a monstar , who cannot see other happiness. I feels guilty I understand later. I was dumb that I fell for you. But now I want to destroy this relationship now in anyway .
Eun-ha panicked and hold Chinhae's hand.
Eun-ha:.Chinhae please don't do this.
Chinhae: Sorry but I have to do this bd please go for cheack up of health and also head because your mentally sick.

Saying that Chinhae left the house. Eun-ha broke down in tear. He gritted his teeth and fisted his hand.
Eun-ha: I will definitely take my revenge Jeon Jungkook.

In this hand, the engagement party ended long time ago now the both family are talking. Jin, namjoon and Jungkook are sitting. Taehyung beside Jungkook is blushing because Jin is now talking about Taehyung's childhood.
Jin: Jungkook you known before coming in this house as a son in law I was a regular guest of Kim house. That time Tae was 10 years old , this boy(pointing at Tae) whom you think cold, smart right. This same boy that time cried because the teacher kissed on his cheeks. This shitty head thought he got married with the teacher because the teacher kissed him.
Tae:(blushing) Hyung please stop now...
Jin: Wae??? You cannot stop me.... Huh.
Tae: Hyung take your husband with you.
Namjoon was about to say but the elders came between.
Mr. Kim: Taehyungah we decided Jungkook is going to stay with us.
Taehyung looked at his father and smiled.
Tae: I don't have any problem appa.
Mr. Kim: Jungkook you?
Jk: I don't have problem but Eomma and Isuel. What about them.
Mrs. Jeon: You don't have to worry kook. After marriage you have to leave us in anyway and we have maids and other so there is nothing to worry. Make a hbit of staying with future husband.
Jungkook blushed to hear his mother.
Jk: I didn't bring my clothes.
Tae: I am billionaire so there will be nono need bring your clothes.
Jungkook wanted to argue but Taehyung get up and dragged Jungkook to his new room.

Taehyung bring Jungkook to his room. The room was decorated beautifully.
Jk: Wow the room is beautiful. Tae: Appa told me about this plan 1 week ago. So designed it with all your choice. Hope you will luke it.
Jk:like it. I love it.